Articles on this Page
- 01/10/19--12:53: _Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--12:53: _Missing "Motion Gra...
- 01/10/19--12:58: _Re: Adobe Premiere ...
- 01/10/19--13:02: _Re: DJI Osmo Mobile...
- 01/10/19--13:15: _Re: Adobe Premiere ...
- 01/10/19--13:19: _Re: Adobe Premiere ...
- 01/10/19--13:22: _Merged Clips Disast...
- 01/10/19--13:23: _Playback Jumpy duri...
- 01/10/19--13:25: _Re: Adobe Premiere ...
- 01/10/19--13:27: _Proxy Toggle Button...
- 01/10/19--13:45: _Re: Playback Jumpy ...
- 01/10/19--13:47: _lumetri looks off s...
- 01/10/19--13:59: _Re: Serious error h...
- 01/10/19--14:01: _Re: Premiere keeps ...
- 01/10/19--14:02: _Re: Adobe Rush and ...
- 01/10/19--14:03: _Re: I am seriously ...
- 01/10/19--14:04: _My Premier is now g...
- 01/10/19--14:09: _Re: Metadata writin...
- 01/10/19--14:11: _Re: My Premier is n...
- 01/10/19--14:13: _Re: Exported audio ...
- 01/10/19--12:53: Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--12:53: Missing "Motion Graphics Template Media"
- 01/10/19--12:58: Re: Adobe Premiere CC 2018 Video Issue
- 01/10/19--13:02: Re: DJI Osmo Mobile Video Quality Issue
- 01/10/19--13:15: Re: Adobe Premiere CC 2018 Video Issue
- 01/10/19--13:19: Re: Adobe Premiere CC 2018 Video Issue
- 01/10/19--13:22: Merged Clips Disaster from HELL!
- 01/10/19--13:23: Playback Jumpy during assembly
- 01/10/19--13:25: Re: Adobe Premiere CC 2018 Video Issue
- 01/10/19--13:27: Proxy Toggle Button Changes Timeline
- 01/10/19--13:45: Re: Playback Jumpy during assembly
- 01/10/19--13:47: lumetri looks off screen
- 01/10/19--13:59: Re: Serious error has occurred - shut down
- 01/10/19--14:01: Re: Premiere keeps freezing after any manipulation of file.
- 01/10/19--14:02: Re: Adobe Rush and Premier do not start in Mojave
- 01/10/19--14:04: My Premier is now glitching since my card details were changed
- 01/10/19--14:09: Re: Metadata writing in progress...error
- 01/10/19--14:11: Re: My Premier is now glitching since my card details were changed
- 01/10/19--14:13: Re: Exported audio sounds different than on timeline
By accident my PPCC19 project "Motion Graphics Template Media" - folder has been deleted (my fault).
I have a Premiere Pro project that has some text for Essential Graphics in AE imported. I guess that's why the MGTM-folder was created? Now when I open Premiere Pro I'm asked for linked media for clips like "6130fdd5-da26-49db-89f5-56a32b42c839" in this folder. How can I recreate this folder create these files to replace those missing? I have the .aep files that these missing links origin from.
Thanks a bunch for some advice
Making a new project and importing it in did not solve it
MP4 is a wrapper, what is inside YOUR wrapper - Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?
Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... A screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing - For Windows Internet Explorer press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, and then do CTRL-V to paste the screen print from the clipboard into a forum message
Free programs to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download
- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view
Try an earlier save.
I have already tried going back multiple earlier saves without any luck.
I am working on a feature documentary as an AE. I've been syncing clips for months. I'm talking 400 hours of footage synced from external recorders to audio scratch tracks. I manually sunk all of it, then merged in an edit suite, on their computer. All was going smoothly. Until today.
We finally got an editor involved and I duplicated my drive to hers. However, today we started working together and realized that ALL of my merged clips are off. It doesn't matter what I do- manually put in and out points, try and use timecode sync, use PluralEyes and line them up then merge. The clips will be sunk in the timeline, perfectly, but as soon as I merge they get out of whack!
All my timelines are 23.98, 1920x1080. If there were audio frame rate issues, the sequences would have flagged them/I would have been able to hear drop-frame issues as I listened back.
At this point, it doesn't matter if I import the audio and video into new projects created just to sync. If I merge, they get out of sync immediately.
Does anyone have any idea wtf is going on?
Just bought a brand new rig and installed premiere on it. I'm attempting to edit a video but the files act corrupted within the Premiere program. Audio plays back just fine but the video jumps around. File plays back just fine in Windows Media Player.
Intel Core i7-8700 @3.20GHz
ASUS GeForce RTX 2070
Video is in 4K @30fps shot on iPhone X.
The above video is an example of what I mean.
Thanks for the help. This is immensely frustrating as I'm on a deadline.
Have you tried deleting all your media caches and preview files?
I've made proxies of all my clips and can confirm they are attached.
When I have the Toggle Proxies Button on the timeline plays perfectly. When I toggle this button to off the timeline glitches/repeats/brings in deleted footage.
When I export, the timeline exports the glitchy version.
I'd like to be able to export the version of the video I see in my timeline when the Toggle Proxies Button is on.
Any ideas on how to go about this?
I don't have an iphone, but I do remember reading about problems with the new HEVC (HVEC?) codec
My Lumetri looks screen is the only one that folds up. All the others like the LUTS menu opens downwards. To import some custom looks for example i'd have to put my premiere on the bottom of my screen.
If I put my premiere on the screen I have above my main screen it folds down as normal. Is there any way to fix this? Resetting workspace or unchecking import workspace from projects don't seem to work.
This is happening to me. I rolled back Premiere to 13.0.1 and it worked for 7 hours without crashing...now it's back to crashing every 5 minutes.
I've tried everything. All the cache deletion / Preference trashing / reinstalling / importing into new project / Playback 'software only'
etc etc etc etc etc.
Just Panasonic Varicam LT AVC-Intra footage in timeline
Mac Mojave latest (was working fine until 13.0.2 Pr before the new year)
My coworker is not getting crashes and they are on Sierra (not High Sierra).
It's completely random crashing. I can't see a pattern.
I'm edit for a living, so I can't do my work right now while I'm scanning the forums trying every damn thing I see. Is this a known problem or one specific to my variables?
Ann Bens I believe she is talking about the Actual files.
wayneh53894178 Ann is talking about the Cache files, which I suggest you do delete.
As for the Actual files, Usually Premiere will freeze while importing or conforming the corrupted file.
Otherwise, try to import in smaller batches, and the batch that freezes contains the corrupted file, narrow down your search by importing smaller and smaller batches.
OR, Usually (not always, your PC or Mac will not be able to generate a thumbnail for a corrupted file, so set your view to thumbnails and check which files will not load a thumbnail.
Moving this discussion to the Premiere Pro CC forum.
Carlos not on this go around because the system is so new and the cache only contains things from one project. I don't see how it could be an issue. But not sure what cache would have to do with an Explorer window hanging.
My payment declined because my card ran out. Now my program glitches. How can I contact Adobe or has anyone know a quick fix?
Aloha, I ran into this problem today. Any word on a fix??
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work
However... program problems should not be due to a credit card problem
More information needed for someone to help... please click below and provide the requested information
-Premiere Pro Video Editing Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/message/4200840
Hey, I've got kinda similar problem. The audio in exported file sounds way worse than inside the project. It sounds much less crunchy as if some presence frequences are missing. I had audio problems before, but as far as I remember they were attributed to media player. In my current case it doesn't seem to be media player related since I played it with few different ones. I tried to import the exported video back into the project as was suggested, but it sounded similarly impaired. It is really annoying and frustrating. Anyone could give me some advice, please?