Articles on this Page
- 01/22/18--21:03: _Re: Variable frame ...
- 01/10/19--10:45: _Re: Weird trouble P...
- 01/10/19--10:47: _Re: Odd color overl...
- 01/10/19--10:51: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 01/10/19--10:54: _Re: Audio Effects N...
- 01/10/19--10:57: _Re: Photoshop image...
- 01/10/19--11:25: _Re: Premiere keeps ...
- 01/10/19--11:27: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--11:51: _Re: Open Captions w...
- 01/10/19--11:56: _Re: Weird trouble P...
- 01/10/19--12:04: _Re: Paste Attribute...
- 01/10/19--12:18: _DJI Osmo Mobile Vid...
- 01/10/19--12:27: _Re: Premiere keeps ...
- 01/10/19--12:28: _Re: "Not Responding...
- 01/10/19--12:35: _Re: Open Captions w...
- 01/10/19--12:40: _Re: Recording Audio...
- 01/10/19--12:41: _Adobe Premiere CC 2...
- 01/10/19--12:49: _Re: Adobe Premiere ...
- 01/10/19--12:50: _Re: Unofficial Prem...
- 01/10/19--12:52: _Re: Paste Attribute...
- 01/22/18--21:03: Re: Variable frame rate video with Premiere Pro
- 01/10/19--10:45: Re: Weird trouble PP CC 2019
- 01/10/19--10:47: Re: Odd color overlay when linking media on a shared PR file
- 01/10/19--10:51: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2019 workspace not saving properly
- 01/10/19--10:54: Re: Audio Effects NOT being exported
- 01/10/19--10:57: Re: Photoshop images don't fit?
- 01/10/19--11:25: Re: Premiere keeps freezing after any manipulation of file.
- 01/10/19--11:27: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
- 01/10/19--11:51: Re: Open Captions won't update changes
- 01/10/19--11:56: Re: Weird trouble PP CC 2019
- 01/10/19--12:04: Re: Paste Attributes Not Working
- 01/10/19--12:18: DJI Osmo Mobile Video Quality Issue
- 01/10/19--12:27: Re: Premiere keeps freezing after any manipulation of file.
- 01/10/19--12:35: Re: Open Captions won't update changes
- 01/10/19--12:40: Re: Recording Audio Problems
- 01/10/19--12:41: Adobe Premiere CC 2018 Video Issue
- 01/10/19--12:49: Re: Adobe Premiere CC 2018 Video Issue
- 01/10/19--12:50: Re: Unofficial Premiere Pro Troubleshooting Guide
- 01/10/19--12:52: Re: Paste Attributes Not Working
How is it 2012 and Adobe does not still have an answer to this problem? After trying to editing/convert/mux/edit variable frame rate videos for the past 5 hours I am just exhausted. No amount of conversion apps, etc have saved us and THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TOO.
You can now work with variable frame rate video in Premiere Pro CC 2018 (12.0.1). Feel free to download that version from Creative Cloud.
I apologize that it took so long.
Give Step 2B a try from the Troubleshooting guide posted earlier. Report back.
I searched multiple times for an answer but this morning if found the solution from this thread: Purple and Green Videos
I had the same problem and a person at Adobe Customer service resolved it. When you open your project you go in
FILE / PROJECT SETTING/ GENERAL in video rendering and playback in RENDERER you change:
Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (OpenCL)
Mercury Playback Engine Software Only
Hope it will help! Camélia
I also am having this problem. I position my Project tab in a certain place, but when the project reopens, the Project tab is not in its expected position, instead attached to Effects/Info/History/Media Browser tab. Seems to me this is a undocumented feature, otherwise known as a BUG! Premiere did not act this way in CC2017, CC2016, v10, v9, v8, v7 or v6! Please, Adobe, talk to your programmers and see what they did to change the way this window acted and correct it so it acts like that again.
Done. Still same issue.
Please post a screen shot of your sequence settings.
If the files are corrupted is there any way to find out which ones are corrupted?
tried reinstalling PR & AE, no change.
tried removing all effects, changed the font, nothing works.
I'm having the exact same issues. Open captions changes don't update properly. Won't save word revisions, formatting (centering), and the positioning gets wonky too. Did you ever find a fix?
My photo's & video's are from a Panasonic DMC-G80 and Sony A7iii, so i think they will meet the requirements of a "pro footage".
But i don't really agree to that step though, if a client sends me Cell phone footage that he wants in his video i should be able to use that. And if i want to edit gaming video's give me one reason why i can't.....
Sure pro footage would be better but the truth is that sometimes that's just not the case.
And as "Pro" software why wouldn't be able to read the most basic codec's ?
I am right clicking on the clip in the timeline to press copy, then right-clicking on the clip I want to paste it to, make sure motion and lumetri color are selected. Still, I see no change. Please advise.
First time posting on here so go easy on me. I recently purchased a DJI Osmo Mobile 2 a few weeks ago. I love the product and would recommend it to anyone increased in an affordable gimbal. My only issue arises when I try to edit the raw video on premiere. For some odd reason the video quality or aspect properties get distorted when I drop clips into premiere. The videos I import into adobe end up being zoomed in and only show a 1/4 of the footage shot wile the rest of the screen is black. I tried scaling the video to frame size but it makes the video grany and had to see. My videos are shoot in 1080p or 4k obly. When I play my raw footage on windows media player it looks perfectly normal and in excellent quality. I only have issues when I upload to premiere. The videos are shoot in mp4 format if that affects anything. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to help solve this frustrating issue. Thanks in advance and cheers!
No need to know which one: just delete all.
Premiere will regenerate.
Give our team a call, Damonbiv:
Sorry for the issue.
What specific dot version of PR are you using? There have been changes and fixes to captions in many of the recent releases.
However, the problem of "unresponsive" changes still occurs as of the most recent version (2019.0.2).
The problem is unpredictable, and no single workaround is consistent.
See this thread.
Hello, my mapping is correct. Can you call me at 226-203-0492? I will pay if required, thanks, Ron
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
I have been working on many many sequences inside of Premiere Pro CC 2018 V12.1.2 and I recently built a new machine and installed the same version of Premiere Pro onto it, and when I go to open up the Premiere Pro file on my newly built computer, everything opens up and looks right, except for the fact that the sequence window in Premiere is white and stays white. I can hit the space bar and I can hear the audio playback and watch the playhead move, but no video plays and stays as a white screen inside the sequence window. But other projects brought over from the same computer as this project were transferred and playback just fine.
My computer specs are as follows
OS: Windows 10 Pro
CPU: Intel i7-8700K
MOBO: Asus ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 32GB-3000
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Windforce Edition
Storage: 1x256GB Sandisk SSD (For Boot and Programs) & 2x3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 7200RPM (1 for reading from and 1 for writing to)
Any help is much appreciated!
Make new project and import this one into.
See how that goes.
So i have trouble with my programs and decided to set up an post.
Now found out i need to delete my mail and internet browser to solve the problem.
Meanwhile i'm using a anti virus program for safe trouble shooting.
i'm such a dumdum i didn't know!
Goodbye people of the internet i'm deleting my browser, and gonna put my Adobe license in a cardboard box with bubble wrap so nothing happens to it.
If i've ever talk to anyone again i've found a second PC!
Guessing its an user error somehow: make sure the Fx global mute button is not selected.