Articles on this Page
- 01/07/19--21:19: _Re: Can't Rename Bins
- 01/07/19--21:23: _Re: Premiere crashe...
- 01/07/19--21:33: _Adjustment layer, t...
- 01/07/19--21:57: _Re: Canon XF705 H.2...
- 01/07/19--22:05: _Re: 24bit audio exp...
- 01/07/19--23:33: _Re: Problem with pr...
- 01/07/19--23:50: _Re: Premier pro issue
- 01/07/19--23:53: _Re: Problem with pr...
- 01/07/19--23:55: _Re: Problem with pr...
- 01/07/19--23:58: _Re: Create Proxies ...
- 01/07/19--23:59: _Re: Adjustment laye...
- 01/08/19--00:03: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 01/08/19--00:04: _Re: Recording Audio...
- 01/08/19--00:06: _Re: No video when i...
- 01/08/19--00:14: _Re: 1920x1080 Foota...
- 01/08/19--00:25: _Re: Adobe Premiere ...
- 01/08/19--00:26: _Premiere pro won't ...
- 01/08/19--00:39: _Re: Adobe Premiere ...
- 01/08/19--01:33: _Callouts de Camtasi...
- 01/08/19--01:47: _Why i can't do prec...
- 01/07/19--21:19: Re: Can't Rename Bins
- 01/07/19--21:23: Re: Premiere crashes whenever I open Windows Explorer.
- 01/07/19--21:33: Adjustment layer, transform effect, and scaling individual images
- 01/07/19--21:57: Re: Canon XF705 H.265 HEVC Files
- 01/07/19--22:05: Re: 24bit audio export issue through Media Encoder
- 01/07/19--23:33: Re: Problem with premiere pro cc
- 01/07/19--23:50: Re: Premier pro issue
- 01/07/19--23:53: Re: Problem with premiere pro cc
- 01/07/19--23:55: Re: Problem with premiere pro cc
- 01/08/19--00:04: Re: Recording Audio Problems
- 01/08/19--00:06: Re: No video when importing.
- 01/08/19--00:25: Re: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 no mask edges any help
- 01/08/19--00:26: Premiere pro won't function after audio editing
- 01/08/19--00:39: Re: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019 no mask edges any help
- 01/08/19--01:33: Callouts de Camtasia en Premiere?
Yeah, I've found that's what fixed things for me too. Glad it's finally working now.
Thanks Neil, yeah I'm considering keeping my SSD (500MB/S) as my system drive and using my crazy fast new NVMe (3400MB/S) as a project drive instead, however I just did a clean install of the Windows April Update (build 17134) and only After Effects CC2019 on the NVMe and so far everything's working fine, which leads me to believe the issue is not the NVMe or BIOS but something else clashing between the Oct Update and Adobe. So I'm going to stick with the April Update for the time being until Microsoft or Adobe release newer builds and I try again.
This might be an obvious question, but I can't quite seem to make my adjustment layer work the way I expect. I'm trying to make a time-lapse with a pile of still images, which I created using the "Automate to sequence..." tool. This seems fine, except that the original images are quite a bit larger than 1920x1080, and I'd like to do a bit of scaling and cropping. I added the "Transform" effect to an adjustment layer above the sequence, but the "Scale" option isn't working how I expect. If I add the Transform effect to an individual image and set a scale of, say 50%, it "zooms out" like I'd expect. However, if I set Scale to a number less than 100% in the adjustment layer transform effect, it just makes it a smaller, sort-of-cropped image of the original view, which isn't really helpful. Is there some subtlety to using the transform effect in an adjustment layer that I'm missing?
Yeah, it's not a rapid workflow. But it's a work-a-round that really gives nice results.
I shot a little comedy promo for my band this afternoon using that process. Here it is on Facebook:
Of course Facebook compresses the hell out of it...but the vid here on my desktop is immaculate. This thing really shoots some nice footage.
And for the first time ever...I'm shooting full-auto.
I was going to shoot it canon log as that is what I'm used to. But realizing that this thing is designed to be able to be used by reporters streaming from the cam to the television station in real time made me realize that this monster doesn't need me to color grade it or set up the white balance manually, etc.
The dual processors inside are really good.
I unthicked Import sequences natively and it works.
Sorry for the performance issue. Have you tried clearing the media cache?
Please try the steps recommended in this article: Troubleshooting issues related to playback and performance in Premiere Pro CC
Let us know the status.
Sorry for the trouble. Have you tried resetting the preferences? FAQ: How to reset (trash) preferences in Premiere Pro?
Please try the steps recommended in this article for performance issues: Troubleshooting issues related to playback and performance in Premiere Pro CC
Also try to be sure that the video files is compatible with Adobe premiere and not compressed with non compatible video codecs
Sorry for the trouble. Is this happening with all file formats?
Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall Media Encoder?
Just for a test, try creating proxies after disabling anti-virus and firewall.
Please let us know the status.
try to use the nest option from Clip > Nest so that you can apply the transform effect to all your still images , otherwise if you want to keep them all in front of your timeline you can try to adjust one and then copy and paste attributes to all the other ones .
Sorry for the export issue. Is this happening with all projects or just with this project?
Just for a test, create a new project, import one small video file and check if the export crashes.
Let us know the status.
I suggest also if you can check the Audio channel mapping inside the preferences and the Audio Hardware selections in the preferences
Sorry for the issue. It seems like an issue with source patching.
Please try the steps recommended in this article: FAQ: Why does audio or video not go to the track where I drop it?
Let us know the status.
Sorry for the issue. Please elaborate on the workflow you followed and the issue you are facing.
It will be helpful if you share screenshots of the issue, sequence settings, and the footage properties.
I have the same issue with Premier 2019. Masking is still working well in the 2018 version.
I did some work in audio workspace and now can't get back to any other workspace, like "editing" without the screen going blank and dead. I close Premiere pro and re-open the project, but it always opens in audio workspace and goes blank if I try to change to any other workspace.
I have version 12.
I followed the previous comment about the monitor and I dragged the screen back into the laptop, the masking worked there but not on the monitor.
Desde hace tiempo utilizo Camtasia para editar mis videos, y estoy pasando a Premiere porque es mucho más profesional y los resultados son mucho mejores, aparte de que se integra mucho mejor con AfterEffects, Photoshop, Ilustrator, y no tener que renderizar a video para poder usar el contenido en camtasia ahorra mucho tiempo y espacio en disco. Pero Camtasia tiene unos elementos animados muy útiles (flechas, cuadrados, círculos, bocadillos) que de una forma muy sencilla y muy rápida permiten añadir contenido animado a los vídeos. Mi pregunta es si existe alguna forma de hacer algo parecido en Premiere. Sé que en After Effects se puede hacer de todo, pero una sencilla flecha animada tipo las que hay en Camtasia lleva un buen rato de trabajo en Effects. Sabéis si existe alguna manera de poder hacer algo parecido en premiere?
Why i can't do precise / exact move like when im moving clip, its like freely move (idk what it called) ?? so i can't easily edit like always, please help me