Articles on this Page
- 01/07/19--17:12: _Re: Editing verticl...
- 01/07/19--17:13: _Re: Pr 13.0.2 won't...
- 01/07/19--17:22: _Re: Premiere crashe...
- 01/07/19--17:22: _Re: Premiere pro 20...
- 01/07/19--17:23: _Re: Premiere pro 20...
- 01/07/19--17:25: _Re: Premiere pro 20...
- 01/07/19--18:03: _Re: Can't Rename Bins
- 01/07/19--18:07: _Re: Timeline only a...
- 01/07/19--18:38: _Re: Premiere Pro ma...
- 01/07/19--18:42: _Re: Recording Audio...
- 01/07/19--18:45: _No playback in sour...
- 01/07/19--18:48: _Re: Problem with pr...
- 01/07/19--18:50: _Re: Can't Rename Bins
- 01/07/19--18:54: _Re: Wormhole effect...
- 01/07/19--18:59: _Re: No playback in ...
- 01/07/19--19:08: _Re: No playback in ...
- 01/07/19--19:15: _How to add LUTS to ...
- 01/07/19--19:22: _Re: Premiere Pro ma...
- 01/07/19--19:34: _Re: How to add LUTS...
- 01/07/19--19:55: _The movie outputted...
- 01/07/19--17:12: Re: Editing verticle video with the intention of exporting verticle
- 01/07/19--17:13: Re: Pr 13.0.2 won't quit. I have to force quit.
- 01/07/19--17:22: Re: Premiere crashes whenever I open Windows Explorer.
- 01/07/19--17:22: Re: Premiere pro 2019 won't shut down without "force quit"
- 01/07/19--17:23: Re: Premiere pro 2019 won't shut down without "force quit"
- 01/07/19--17:25: Re: Premiere pro 2019 won't shut down without "force quit"
- 01/07/19--18:03: Re: Can't Rename Bins
- 01/07/19--18:07: Re: Timeline only allowing me to view/edit part of my clip
- 01/07/19--18:38: Re: Premiere Pro max bit depth
- 01/07/19--18:42: Re: Recording Audio Problems
- 01/07/19--18:45: No playback in source and program monitors Premiere Pro CC 2019
- Uninstalling and reinstalling premiere
- Changing video renderer settings in project settings from Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration (OpenCL) to Mercury Playback Engine Software only
- Opening and closing source and program monitors
- Toggling between audio waveform and composite video (audio waveform displays correctly but changing back to composite video freaks the window out even more)
- Changing workspace (causes premiere to become unresponsive with some default workspaces)
- Making a new project - both normally and by reimporting project from media browser
- Turning off safe margins
- Opening PP 2018 - no issues with source or program monitors - issue seems strictly related to 2019 version
- Opening project on another computer with PP 2019 works fine - issue only occurring on one computer
- 01/07/19--18:48: Re: Problem with privacy settings when exporting videos to YouTube
- 01/07/19--18:50: Re: Can't Rename Bins
- 01/07/19--18:54: Re: Wormhole effect...
- 01/07/19--18:59: Re: No playback in source and program monitors Premiere Pro CC 2019
- 01/07/19--19:08: Re: No playback in source and program monitors Premiere Pro CC 2019
- 01/07/19--19:15: How to add LUTS to CC without always having to browse?
- 01/07/19--19:22: Re: Premiere Pro max bit depth
- 01/07/19--19:34: Re: How to add LUTS to CC without always having to browse?
Can you file an issue here, Greg? Premiere Pro: Hot (3766 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps
I confess I am reluctant to update the OS since there's nothing in the update that I would make use of, unless that would be better preformance. But, I can't be sure of that. I did try your suggested troubleshooting. Nothing changed. Force quiting isn't a big deal though but it just makes me wonder why that happens. Thanks for your help!
Great bit of info there ... hoping this can get sorted somehow. Although from the testing he did before he seems to have stopped, Bill Gehrke's substantial data suggested for most users, putting the OS/programs on a good recent but 'standard' SSD, and putting project files/media on the NVMe drive actually worked better ... the standard SSD has plenty of speed for the OS/programs work, and the NVMe handled project files & media beautifully.
I gave this a try and the force quit is still necessary. Thanks for tyring to help!
I did this and the force quit is still necessary. Thanks for trying to help!
I guess the force quit isn't such a problem. I just wonder why it happens. Apparently I've posted this twice on the forums so there's no need to continue this thread. Thanks for responding though!
Strange. Its not happening tonight to me.
Perhaps try taking the file into Media Encoder or Handbrake and recompressing it to H.264 or ProRes or DNxHD and then importing the new file into Premiere. I'd try Handbrake as Media Encoder will probably also misinterpret the clip's length.
Try checking the box that says "render at maximum depth" from export settings. This should render out at 32-bit color depth. Full article here: Understanding render options in Adobe Premiere Pro - Blog - Digital Rebellion
Right on, R Neil. Great visual. Follow those 3 steps illustrated in your Graphic. I also use the RODE NT mic and it works great with Premiere. After you go to Preferences > Audio Hardware and select the RODE NT as the input, I have a breakdown of how I record in this tutorial starting at 8:38
Currently experiencing a massive issue with premiere pro cc 2019 where source and program monitors appear blank.
So far have tried the following:
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
Hi There - Are you still having this issue? Have you updated to latest version of Premiere Pro?
It seems like the Publish tab and privacy settings are working on my end when connected to YouTube. Let me know if you are still having the problem.
It looks like it might be related to version of PremierePro the project was created under. It it only happening to me in projects created before the last update. I can get around it by creating a new project and importing the old project into it.
VP of Technology
Grass Roots Media, Inc.
508 1/2 West Washington
South Bend, Indiana 46601
Grass Roots Media on YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/GrassRootsMediaInc>
Ok, here are the screen shots. I had to fix it a bit as I had two matte's on top of each other. I have been hitting my brain against the wall on this.
Mac or Windows, and exactly which version of the operating system?
If Windows Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
•ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support
There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version
Hey thanks for your answer!
I realised during reinstallation 13.0 folder was not removed/updated - so manually deleted folder before installing - which has solved the issue.
I have the 35 free Rocket Stock LUTs and I was wondering how to I add them to the actual program so I can scroll through them faster instead doing one at a time by using browse. This question would go with any other LUTs I would buy.
Bit-depth is a color setting ... if you're getting "stair-stepping" that's visible in say diagonal lines, that's not something that bit-depth would be affected by. If you see effects from low bit-depth, that is 'banding' ... where you don't have quite enough color data and on a smooth surface such as wall or sky you can see an edge to color gradations.
Stair-stepping ... the jaggies on diagonals ... are from frame-size issues especially if resizing is involved, and are more likely to be caused by sizing or applied effects. The control for this is "Maximum Quality".
But if you're seeing jaggies/stair-stepping, you've got an issue with wrong frame-size somewhere most likely, either the sequence the media is "on", the way the media was placed on the sequence, or your export settings.
So ... how about providing the info on your sequence settings, media frame-size/rate, and your export setttings. Screen-grabs of the appropriate dialog boxes are great.
Check out this video I made on the exact topic!
When I output a movie of open caption, in Apple Proress 4444 with alpha, the outputted movie flickers all the time.
But when I cancel the effect control of radial shadow , the outputted movie doesn't flicker any more.
How can I output a movie of open caption with radial shadow, in Apple Proress 4444 with alpha, but no flicker ？