Articles on this Page
- 01/07/19--15:21: _best laptop under 1...
- 01/07/19--15:21: _Re: Premiere Pro Up...
- 01/07/19--15:28: _Re: Time Remapping ...
- 01/07/19--15:51: _Re: Premiere stock ...
- 01/07/19--15:54: _Re: Originals vs Pr...
- 01/07/19--15:58: _Re: Premiere Pro - ...
- 01/07/19--16:02: _Re: Using FX/transi...
- 01/07/19--16:07: _Re: How come someti...
- 01/07/19--16:10: _Re: How come someti...
- 01/07/19--16:11: _Re: Originals vs Pr...
- 01/07/19--16:13: _Re: GoPro videos no...
- 01/07/19--16:23: _Re: Choppy playback...
- 01/07/19--16:25: _Re: Export non-surr...
- 01/07/19--16:42: _Problem with premie...
- 01/07/19--16:53: _Re: UI Scaling on 4...
- 01/07/19--16:55: _Re: Premiere crashe...
- 01/07/19--16:57: _Re: UI Scaling on 4...
- 01/07/19--17:02: _Re: Fit/scale to fr...
- 01/07/19--17:04: _Re: UI Scaling on 4...
- 01/07/19--17:06: _Re: Premiere stock ...
- 01/07/19--15:21: best laptop under 1100$
- 01/07/19--15:21: Re: Premiere Pro Upgrade
- 01/07/19--15:28: Re: Time Remapping - Clip retiming/trimming issue - Possible bug?
Do one of the following:
- Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
- Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
- 01/07/19--15:58: Re: Premiere Pro - Lumetri bug!!!
- 01/07/19--16:02: Re: Using FX/transitions from After Effects
- 01/07/19--16:13: Re: GoPro videos not importing to Premiere Pro
- 01/07/19--16:25: Re: Export non-surround perspective from 360 video
- 01/07/19--16:42: Problem with premiere pro cc
- OS: Windows 10.
- Processor: Intel I7 - 8750H.
- Installed memory: 16 GB.
- System type: 64 Bit.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia 1050 Ti.
- Premiere Version: Premiere Pro CC 2019 v13.0.
- Footage: Canon EOS 5D MIV, 1920×1080, 60fps, about 15 seconds length.
- TRT of the timeline: about 5 minutes.
- All production audio files are on a separate drive as the footage.
- Current project file size: 108 MB.
- Removed all video effects.
- Created a blank new project and imported the entire old project.
- Restarted computer.
- different types of footage in the software.
- 01/07/19--16:53: Re: UI Scaling on 4K Monitor Adobe Premiere Pro 2019
- 01/07/19--16:55: Re: Premiere crashes whenever I open Windows Explorer.
- 01/07/19--16:57: Re: UI Scaling on 4K Monitor Adobe Premiere Pro 2019
- 01/07/19--17:04: Re: UI Scaling on 4K Monitor Adobe Premiere Pro 2019
I need to upgrade my system, and all I have is 1100$ and looking for a good laptop for video editing specially 4K
I'm preferring a laptop and not a PC because I'm travelling alot, and I need something to be with me all the time, and is the performance difference between laptop and a PC at this price range will be very large or not ?
You may need to reinstall the Desktop App:
Hopefully that will do it for you, nut if not, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
If that doesn’t work,,try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.
Contact Adobe Support for restitution on this matter. Contact Customer Care
As far as I know, you can connect proxies to footage at any point in the editing process, David_Bryant. They just have to have the same names as the camera originals + "_proxy." You also have to have the same amount of audio channels. As Neil suggests, try a test.
This is still unresolved for me. Wes, you were helpful in identifying the slow down in my timeline, which was all the audio effects. And that is still a problem for me and all my other projects, which is frustrating. The moment I add any audio effect on a clip, playback slows down and when I click play, sometimes it takes a couple seconds to actually play. Then I delete the effect, and it's fine.
The Lumetri color bug is specific to one particular project, which I haven't opened in weeks because I'm waiting for client feedback. I haven't experienced it in other current projects, but I did experience in past finished projects as well. So this thread is still unresolved.
Why not just use dynamic link? Share media between Premiere Pro and After Effects using Adobe Dynamic Link
Sounds like the media cache needs to be generated on one system, while it already exists on another system. Network drives can also create this anomaly. Could either of these be the culprit?
Yes and possibly no? I have much footage in my G Drive File Stream portion of an SSD but they are all technically "local" as in on my drive but also in the cloud.
Brrrr. I just felt chills of excitement pass head to feet, Kevin. That's exactly what I'd hoped to hear. I'll post my results after doing some tests.
Still having trouble, baileyr21417956? Let us know.
This is a good long gop request here:
And it has a very good demo video.
See if this works for you: Download GoPro VR Reframe and other 360 video plugins for free! (updated: November 24, 2018) - 360 Rumors
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
My problem is consistent, ever since I have downloaded the software it was slow I have to wait a few minutes in every click of a button.
From the start when I'm dragging a video to the timeline I can't see it over there until I press play and the bar that shows where I am in the video doesn't move ever.
it doesn't matter what kind of footage I'm trying to edit.
Furthermore, when I'm trying to edit the speed or scale of the video it doesn't respond at all.
HARD DRIVE INFO
PC401 NVMe SK hynix 512 GB.
FAILED FIX ATTEMPTS
Thank you for your help.
It's not the best practice to run windows at greater than 100% scaling.
I think 32" monitors are too small for 4K. More like 40" would be better.
It's the dot-pitch (pixel size) that counts.
My last three monitors were such:
21" .270 mm pixel pitch - 1600 x 1200 (Viewsonic VP2130) (excellent)
25" .287 mm pixel pitch - 1920 x 1200 (Viewsonic VP2650) (OK)
32" .276 mm pixel pitch - 2560 x 1440 (Samsung S32d850t) (near perfect!)
On average a 27" monitor at 2560 x 1440 is .233 mm dot pitch, making windows icons and program interfaces too small for me. I need to stay in the .270 mm range for pixel / dot pitch. So when I eventually go for a UHD monitor, I will be looking at whatever size monitor is needed to get the pixel pitch in the range which works for me.
Television is of course a different story.
I'm having this same issue in both Premiere and After Effects (both CC2018 & 2019) on a brand new NVMe drive I just installed with a clean copy of Windows (Oct 2018 Update).
From the solutions mentioned in this thread, I've tried the following with no success:
- Delete or rename grooveex.dll file found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office16 -->I don't have Office installed so this file doesn't exist for me in the first place.
- Quit OneDrive -->No effect.
- Quit CreativeCloud app --> No effect.
- Change BIOS mode from UEFI to Legacy --> It appears my new NVMe drive can only boot in UEFI mode, so I'm unable to switch to Legacy.
- I've also tried changing app permissions (AfterFX.exe >Properties>Security) with no effect.
I still have my old SSD system drive plugged into my workstation and booting to that works fine. Comparing the differences between the SSD build and NVMe build: the SSD is on the older April 2018 update (build 17134.471), while the NVMe is on the new Oct 2018 update (build 11763.107), and the SSD build has the BIOS mode set to Legacy.
I will try cloning my SSD to the NVMe tomorrow. This may show if it's the NVMe hardware, BIOS mode or the Windows Oct Update that's causing the issue.
Other info to note:
- In AE when I attempt to import, I don't crash, but I get this error: "After Effects warning: ClassFactory cannot supply requested class."
- In PR when I attempt to import, I crash with this error: "Sorry a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro CC to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project."
- I am able to drag and drop items into AE/PR bins from Windows Explorer with no problem.
- I am able to export from PR with no problem, with Windows Explorer opening when I select the output destination.
- I an unable to save any new Projects I create. I can only open old projects and save them in place.
- I have not tried Media Encoder nor using it to Render from AE.
My PC specs:
CPU: i7-5960X 3.0GHz 8-Core
NVMe M.2: Western Digital 500GB (WDS500G2X0C-00L350) (Windows build 17763.107)
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (Windows build 17134.471)
GPU: GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB
MOBO: ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Micro ATX
RAM: 32GB DDR4-2400 (G.Skill Ripjaws Series)
PSU: Corsair 850W 80+ Platinum
Creative Cloud: 126.96.36.1990
After Effects CC2019 v16.0.1 (build 48) + CC2018 v15.1.2
There is only one that is over 40 inches and it's quality is not great. These monitors have been around for over five years and many other software applications have UI scaling capability In fact adobe Photoshop has iti why can't they just make it available in all their applications? Frankly it's silly
wanted to know if it had happened to someone and if they had found a fix, or if adobe could chime in and confirm this is a known bug.
That kind of thing doesn't usually happen on forums, as devs are usually not present. Please file this issue here: Premiere Pro: Hot (3766 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps You'll get better feedback there.
These monitors have been around for over five years...
Yes, someone always need to biggest / most / etc... despite what it will actually do. 4K laptops exist, I can't think of anything more difficult to use. One of my early laptops I went with a 1024 x 768 despite the 'high end' version coming with more screen real estate. Once you start scaling, it becomes a problem. I'm just passing on a point of view. Most people don't even think about the pixel pitch, and sometimes it's hard to even find that most important dimension in the specs.
I have spent around 3-4 hours on the phone with them. Premiere support and stock have been sending me back and forth to each other and what is really disheartening is that What should take me 20 mins has took me an entire day, the project has now missed it's deadline and it's still not resolved yet. I'm going to have to go back in manually re set my ins an outs and basically recreate the video. You should take this feature off unitl you guys figure out how to fix it, it's cost me money and my reputation and that is not cool.
Oh they also said they would give me a call back an hour ago and no dice.
This is a really big disappointment