Articles on this Page
- 01/13/19--09:09: _Re: Speed / Duratio...
- 01/13/19--09:10: _Re: Easiest way of ...
- 01/13/19--09:21: _Re: USB 3.0 Externa...
- 01/13/19--09:30: _Premiere project us...
- 01/13/19--09:48: _Re: Easiest way of ...
- 01/13/19--09:59: _Lumetri Color Issue
- 01/13/19--09:56: _Re: Transition betw...
- 01/13/19--10:12: _Re: Premiere thinks...
- 01/13/19--10:13: _Re: Premiere projec...
- 01/13/19--10:15: _Re: Lumetri Color I...
- 01/13/19--10:18: _Re: create new Libr...
- 01/13/19--10:23: _Re: Premiere kind o...
- 01/13/19--10:38: _Re: Premier Pro Per...
- 01/13/19--10:38: _Shift+1 will not hi...
- 01/13/19--10:45: _Re: Lumetri Color I...
- 01/13/19--10:51: _Re: Lumetri Color I...
- 01/12/19--14:42: _Multicam Qualität P...
- 01/13/19--10:54: _Essential Graphics....
- 01/13/19--10:55: _Re: Transition betw...
- 01/13/19--10:57: _Re: Essential Graph...
- 01/13/19--09:09: Re: Speed / Duration... missing AUDIO when rendering!?
- 01/13/19--09:10: Re: Easiest way of using layers to provide depth
- 01/13/19--09:21: Re: USB 3.0 External workflow for higher ed lab environment?
- 01/13/19--09:30: Premiere project using too much memory
- 01/13/19--09:48: Re: Easiest way of using layers to provide depth
- 01/13/19--09:59: Lumetri Color Issue
- 01/13/19--09:56: Re: Transition between clips with overlay, and overlay transparency
- 01/13/19--10:12: Re: Premiere thinks A1 is A2 and vice versa
- 01/13/19--10:13: Re: Premiere project using too much memory
- 01/13/19--10:15: Re: Lumetri Color Issue
- 01/13/19--10:18: Re: create new Library (MOGRT) essential Graphics
- 01/13/19--10:23: Re: Premiere kind of hangs on certain videos
- 01/13/19--10:38: Re: Premier Pro Performance Issues
- 01/13/19--10:38: Shift+1 will not highlight project panel
- 01/13/19--10:45: Re: Lumetri Color Issue
- 01/13/19--10:51: Re: Lumetri Color Issue
- 01/12/19--14:42: Multicam Qualität Problem
- 01/13/19--10:54: Essential Graphics. Unable to drop any MOGRT on timeline/sequence
- 01/13/19--10:55: Re: Transition between clips with overlay, and overlay transparency
I want the audio to be on the clips I speed up
My advice, don't do that. From a 'creative' standpoint, it's...not good.
Use only real time audio.
You're looking at compositing here. After Effects is definitely the better tool.
Jim_Simon yep, don't I know it. I hope to eventually get a dedicated server environment going, but for now, this is the environment I have to try to work with. Agreed that it is less than ideal!
Last night I was working on a project and all of a sudden my computer started running really slow. I closed down everything, rebooted the computer and reopened Premiere. Still having issues. I turned off the computer and this morning I rebooted and opened my project and still having issues. After a lot of exploring I discovered it was the Premiere project itself that I was working on (past projects are fine). At one point Premiere showed it was using over 30GB with only 16GB of RAM. I recently switched from a Windows laptop to an iMac and had this same issue before with a previous project on Windows. Every time I opened that project it crashed my computer. I was using two sequences and when I imported one sequence at a time I was able to work on that project. I tried that here and had no luck. Anyone know why a particular project would do this? Especially running smooth then all of a sudden it comes to a screeching hault? Any suggestions on how I can finish this project?
The two memories show how much memory was being used with the project open and once I closed it.
Mojave version 10.14.1
iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)
Processor: 3.1 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 1024 MB
Thank you I will look into this!
I'm new to Adobe Premiere, but I seem to be lost on how to adjust the brightness/contrast of a picture. I've managed to adjust my first image under Graphics > Effect Controls > Lumetri, but my other images don't seem to have the Lumetri option to do the same. Any suggestions?
Put your photo of the kid with the ink filled in on Video Track 1
Put your photo of the kid with just the outline on Video Track 2
Put your ink video on Video Track 3
Add effect "Track Matte Key" on the clip on Video Track 2.
In your Effects Control Panel find your controls for the "Track Matte Key" and change "Matte:" to Video 3 and change "Composite Using:" to Matte Luma.
Today I just opened the projects to redo everything and oh a miracle I didn't have to. It fixed itself. WTF?!!!!
First thing to do with such oddities in Pr isto trash preferences and there's a FAQ on the Overview page of this forum listed on how to do that.
Next is find where your cache/cache database and preview files are stored, close Pr, go to those locations and delete everything.
Reboot, relaunch, and give Pr a few minutes to rebuild. See if it's improved.
If not, create a new project file, use the Media Browser to navigate to the old project file and select/import.
See if that fixes it ... you've got corruption in the data for that project.
Wrong way to do this.
Go to the Color workspace, that is Lumetri with the panel opened and ready to work as you move down the sequence.
In the Library panel of Pr, you can create new Libraries both local and CC. Share them also.
Download and install MediaInfo, then drag/drop a clip onto that app's icon on your desktop.
Go into that app's Tree view and make a screengrab and drag/drop that into your reply box on this forum.
We'll all know what is IN those files then.
I suspect it is variable framerate media and though Pr can sort of work with it, converting such media to constant framerate media in Handbrake is frequently still needed.
Main drive is the EVO, for OS and cache files etc. also - this was wiped during the OS reinstall, and currently sitting at 160GB used of 250GB.
For main storage we use network drives in our data centre and local NAS - but all files they are working on are on the EVO as C Drive.
Shooting styles remain the same - same device, same resolution etc. and all the same
CPU etc. are all clear and clean, machine is in a clean environment and no dust etc. internally in the case.
My only thoughts would be to go to a M.2 NVMe drive to try improve disk performance, but I don't see any disk performance issues in Task manager, only CPU getting hammered by Premiere Pro when running
Formerly, Shift+1 would highlight the project panel and whatever clip or bin was selected previously. Now, shift+1 opens the top-level directory and you lose your place in the folder structure. Fixed the problem the first time by spending 1.5 hours on Adobe's support chat with screen sharing, where they trashed preferences and deleted keyboard shortcuts. To get my completely custom keyboard shortcuts back, I had to manually re-enter all of them. After a couple of weeks the problem has returned.
Is that Lumetri Scopes or Lumetri Colors?
In the workspaces bar on the top of the Premiere Window, click on "Color".
ich habe folgendes Problem:
Ich habe 4 Kameras mit 1920x1080 und habe diese in einer Sequenz synchron gebracht da immer wieder kleine Speicherpause dazwischen waren. Nun habe ich in Multicam in ner neue Sequenz alles geschnitten und angeglichen und denke mir die gannze Zeit schon warum die Qualität nicht so gut ist...Ich habe in den Sequenzeinstellungen immer HDV 720p aber eben mit 1080p Videos. Hat immer funktioniert nur in der Multicam Sequenz hat jeder Clip plötzlich nur mehr 1280x720 was aber eben in der Sync-Sequenz nicht der Fall ist. kann ich das wieder irgendwie "hochdrehen"? ich brauche den Spielraum von 1080 auf 720 weil ich hineinzoomen will und da ich es auf DVD Brenne ist es eh egal ob 720 oder 1080 weil wenn ich hineinzoome bringt mir das nichts wenn ich dafür eine bessere Auflösung habe wenn ich nicht reinzoome.
Bitte helft mir!
PS: Jedes mal wenn ich Premiere schließe und wieder öffne macht er die gleiche Sequen auf aber nie die in der ich zuletzt gearbeitet habe, woran liegt das bitte?
Mit freunldichen Grüßen
I've recently started to learn about the essential graphics and MOGRTS.
Can anybody help me??? I've been trying to figure this out all day to no avail.
Thank you gerikp10383985! That works perfectly! Now I'm going to read up on that effect to work out why it does what it does. Thank you again