Articles on this Page
- 01/12/19--13:52: _Adobe Audition not ...
- 01/12/19--13:51: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 01/12/19--13:52: _Re: Unable to captu...
- 01/12/19--13:53: _Re: New Premiere Pr...
- 01/12/19--14:10: _Re: New Premiere Pr...
- 01/12/19--13:22: _Issue with editing ...
- 01/12/19--14:03: _Re: hevc video stil...
- 01/12/19--14:15: _Re: Selection Follo...
- 01/12/19--14:40: _Re: Premiere will n...
- 01/12/19--14:45: _Re: Using 2 seperat...
- 01/12/19--14:46: _Re: New Premiere Pr...
- 01/12/19--14:48: _Re: Editing in a PC...
- 01/12/19--14:42: _Multicam Qualität P...
- 01/12/19--14:54: _Re: Premiere Pro no...
- 01/12/19--14:57: _Re: Using 2 seperat...
- 01/12/19--15:18: _Re: hevc video stil...
- 01/12/19--15:02: _LINEAR WIPE ISSUES
- 01/12/19--15:45: _Re: Using 2 seperat...
- 01/12/19--15:49: _Audio Recording pro...
- 01/12/19--15:49: _Re: Source Window -...
- 01/12/19--13:52: Adobe Audition not playing back!
- 01/12/19--13:51: Re: Premiere Pro CC doesn't match video with jpeg files
- 01/12/19--13:52: Re: Unable to capture MiniDV
- 01/12/19--13:53: Re: New Premiere Pro CC2018 PDF Manual published!
- Do these two terms mean exactly the same thing: FIXED EFFECTS and INTRINSIC EFFECTS?
- Page 371: Fixed effects says, "Every clip you add to a Timeline panel has Fixed effects pre-applied, or built in."
- If you search the document for "intrinsic effect" you will find it ten times. For example, on page 378 as part of the "Use FX badges" section.
- Manual seems to contradict itself about the order in which FIXED EFFECTS and STANDARD EFFECTS are rendered. This may be a mistake in the manual or I may be confused about it's meaning.
- Page 372 says, "Premiere Pro renders Fixed effects after any Standard effects that are applied to the clip."
- Page 373 says, "If you want to change the render order of Fixed effects, use Standard effects instead."
- So if the statement on page 372 is correct then any STANDARD EFFECTS that are added to "override" the FIXED EFFECTS would be superseded by those FIXED EFFECTS because the FIXED EFFECTS are rendered last. (Or am I confused?)
- 01/12/19--14:10: Re: New Premiere Pro CC2018 PDF Manual published!
- 01/12/19--13:22: Issue with editing same project in Mac and then PC
- 01/12/19--14:03: Re: hevc video still not working after codec has been installed
- 01/12/19--14:15: Re: Selection Follows Playhead - Transitions Interrupting (CC 2019)
- 01/12/19--14:40: Re: Premiere will not export my video!
- 01/12/19--14:46: Re: New Premiere Pro CC2018 PDF Manual published!
- 01/12/19--14:42: Multicam Qualität Problem
- 01/12/19--14:54: Re: Premiere Pro not rendering/exporting right to Media Encoder
- 01/12/19--15:18: Re: hevc video still not working after codec has been installed
- 01/12/19--15:02: LINEAR WIPE ISSUES
- 01/12/19--15:49: Audio Recording problem with a USB mic. Tried everything!
I was trying to work with external mic and ended up messing around with hardware configuration in Adobe, now I can seem to find the right configuration so that I can access sound card, can anyone help?
Thanks for the tip.
No specific place, its for a school project and im probably only going to show it on my laptop. Im exporting it as h.624
Are you capturing dv or hdv.
If latter use HDVSplit
Thanks for sharing that with us. I have the following questions:
Confused maybe? If you leave the Fixed effects at the default values with no keyframes, then they wont be used.
When I create/edit a project in Premiere on my Mac laptop, and then open the same project in premiere on my PC desktop computer, the footage within the sequence shifts forward in the timeline, and the beginning of the clip in the sequence is greyed out / blank. It messes up the edit and basically means that right now I can't work on the same project using both computers, though I really need to.
This only happens with .MXF and .Mp4 files. Footage that is .MOV and .M2ts doesn't shift in the timeline.
Premiere is the same version on both computers.
Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Yep the files still just import the sound....
Thanks for that Keyboard shortcut tip.
Still disappointed but pressing "D" is less taxing for me than clicking.
I have same problem, but this solution (ALT+SPACE) do not work. It happens from time to time, but it is VERY annoying! I find, some other guys reffer same problem. Looks like Adobe does not care...
EXAMPLE 1: I created a mask on the left wiper and it works pretty good
EXAMPLE 2: I made a very rough mask around the right wiper with the exact same process and invert it, and not only does it not create the effect and make the text disappear but it removes the effect of the first mask. Please help as googling hasn't really helped me find an answer!
FIXED EFFECTS and INTRINSIC EFFECTS?
They are exactly the same.
Never payed much attention to the render sequence but if I am not mistaken standard effect get rendered first.
Ever find out the answer to your question?
I was just handed a movie project edited with HD proxies on 16TB of mac formatted drives that require re-linking to 4k files and I'm on a Win 10/Premiere editing pc searching for the answer. Like you, I'd really like to use the original drives as I'll be delivering only the re-linked project back (instead of exporting myself).
ich hhabe folgendes Problem:
Ich habe 4 Kameras mit 1920x1080 und habe diese in einer Sequenz synchron gebracht da immer wieder kleine Speicherpause dazwischen waren. Nun habe ich in Multicam in ner neue Sequenz alles geschnitten und angeglichen und denke mir die gannze Zeit schon warum die Qualität nicht so gut ist...Ich habe in den Sequenzeinstellungen immer HDV 720p aber eben mit 1080p Videos. Hat immer funktioniert nur in der Multicam Sequenz hat jeder Clip plötzlich nur mehr 1280x720 was aber eben in der Sync-Sequenz nicht der Fall ist. kann ich das wieder irgendwie "hochdrehen"? ich brauche den Spielraum von 1080 auf 720 weil ich hineinzoomen will und da ich es auf DVD Brenne ist es eh egal ob 720 oder 1080 weil wenn ich hineinzoome bringt mir das nichts wenn ich dafür eine bessere Auflösung habe wenn ich nicht reinzoome.
Bitte helft mir!
PS: Jedes mal wenn ich Premiere schließe und wieder öffne macht er die gleiche Sequen auf aber nie die in der ich zuletzt gearbeitet habe, woran liegt das bitte?
Mit freunldichen Grüßen
I am using the Youtube 1080 HD Preset then each time I tweak it when it doesn't go right. I don't know all of the specific details unfortunately I do see the fine gradient problems, is there any setting to fix that?
Can you upload a short clip to test?
So I have a logo that I imported from Ai into Pr. I put a linear wipe on it, but at the very last frame tic, the last portion of my logo just pops out and its not a smooth transition. Does anyone know whats wrong, or how I could fix this? ive attached the 12,13, 14 second marks so you can see and compare the major difference in the transition.
Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2
Imac and a Blue Snowball (USB)
Audio Hardware set to Blue Snowball input, Built-in Output. Created a Mono Track for voice over recording. Armed the correct track in the Audio Track Mixer and made sure the input is also correct (Blue Snowball). Basically all systems go, and when i press either the voice over record trigger or the normal red circle trigger, it starts to play like it would record but the red R in the Track Mixer goes grey and i get a flat line green file. Tried the aggregate device and get the same thing. This is driving me insane. Checked all levels that I know of. The computer recognizes the mic, i can record easily with the mic in Logic and garage band. seems to be PP specific. Help! Thanks:)
I am having this same issue! I've been having it on and off for the past six months. It's not a screen resolution issue, as I have a 4K screen. It's very annoying and the only way I know how to fix it is the same as above: quit the program and relaunch it. Very annoying. This seems like a bug.
Here's my system:
32GB DDR4 RAM
GTX 980 4GB DDR5
512GB SSD Samsung boot drive
3TB RAID 1 storage