Articles on this Page
- 01/10/19--15:27: _Re: How to color co...
- 01/10/19--15:46: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 01/10/19--15:48: _GPU Accel switches ...
- 01/10/19--15:49: _Re: Open captions a...
- 01/10/19--15:54: _Re: GPU Accel switc...
- 01/10/19--16:01: _Re: Premiere keeps ...
- 01/10/19--16:02: _Re: Serious error h...
- 01/10/19--16:07: _Unable to capture M...
- 01/10/19--16:12: _Re: video ok uncut,...
- 01/10/19--16:13: _Re: Serious error h...
- 01/10/19--16:27: _Sync audio/video
- 01/10/19--16:40: _Re: Unable to captu...
- 01/10/19--16:46: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--16:49: _Re: Open captions a...
- 01/10/19--17:07: _Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--17:15: _Re: Specific .MOV c...
- 01/10/19--17:24: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--18:31: _Re: GPU Accel switc...
- 01/10/19--18:50: _Only part of my vid...
- 01/10/19--19:12: _Re: Converting mast...
- 01/10/19--15:27: Re: How to color correct an entire nested sequence?
Do one of the following:
- Click the Workspace menu icon and select Reset to Saved Layout.
- Choose Window > Workspace > Reset to Saved Layout.
- 01/10/19--15:48: GPU Accel switches on/off...?
- 01/10/19--15:49: Re: Open captions are not visible when I export my video
- 01/10/19--15:54: Re: GPU Accel switches on/off...?
- 01/10/19--16:01: Re: Premiere keeps freezing after any manipulation of file.
- 01/10/19--16:02: Re: Serious error has occurred - shut down
- 01/10/19--16:07: Unable to capture MiniDV
- 01/10/19--16:13: Re: Serious error has occurred - shut down
- 01/10/19--16:27: Sync audio/video
- 01/10/19--16:40: Re: Unable to capture MiniDV
- 01/10/19--16:46: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
- 01/10/19--16:49: Re: Open captions are not visible when I export my video
- 01/10/19--17:07: Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--17:15: Re: Specific .MOV clips refuse to be dragged into the timeline
- 01/10/19--17:24: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
- 01/10/19--18:31: Re: GPU Accel switches on/off...?
- 01/10/19--18:50: Only part of my video is being saved!
- 01/10/19--19:12: Re: Converting master video from NTSC to PAL
Try resetting the preferences:
If that doesn't work, try resetting the Workspaces:
Reset a workspace
Reset the current workspace to return to its original, saved layout of panels.
If that doesn’t work,,try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.
I've noticed while editing (with GPU accel CUDA on) that the GPU and CPU will continuously hand off the work load to each other.
This would be great if it went back to using the GPU. In task manager, I can see that CPU is being used anywhere from 60%-100% almost always. This is the case unless I swap the monitor preview from 1/4 or 1/2 to Full. This is often kick starts my GPU usage up to about 20-30% with no stuttering in the monitor. This is perfect. But randomly it seems, the GPU will just drop what its doing and hand it back over to the CPU, resulting in unbearable stuttering during playback. I'm not able to get the GPU back moving again unless I swap playback qualities, blow up the monitor to full screen, or pause play 100 times until I see my GPU usage spike back up from 1%.
I'd like to have the two share the load. Always. With only my CPU doing the work, I'm using no where near as much of the hardware that I paid for. When it works, it works great. But it doesn't stay working.
The footage being used is 1440p 60fps.
Screen shots were during video playback in Premiere.
I am having the exact same issue with open captions. I cannot get them to be visible after export, even though I select Burn Captions into video. Has anyone solved this?
I am using PP 13.0.2 on an iMac Pro, 10.13.6.
GPU does not have a full time job: what the gpu does and does not do.
Might want to watch the performance when adjusting Lumetri...........
Same problem yesterday after days of no problems. I switched to single
screen and adjusted my video card accordingly. No problems. So far.
It's truly become an unsatisfying experience using Premiere. One never
knows what will happen next... and that we have to perform so many
functions just to open a large project, clearing cache for example,
doesn't feel like we're getting value for our hefty subscription.
Anyway... Back to it.
Use the chat option here and ask for the video queue:
Playing device is recognized and communication possible (can control play, rewind, fast forward), but when I hit record, the player plays, but Premiere doesn't capture any frames. Device is a Sony GV-HD700 connected via firewire to the Windows 10 computer.
I can get it to capture occasionally, but only after unplugging/plugging firewire to the device, powering down/up, and sacrificing a goat during a full moon. Sometimes, when I hit stop after trying to record, the 'capture duration' counter at the top of the preview starts counting, so it does capture something at that time, but only when the tape is stopped on the playback device, so the captured video is blank!
Adding further to the confusion is that there is no preview of video or audio on the computer at any time, even though preview options are enabled in the capture settings.
Any help greatly appreciated.
I did it 3 times and now one of the fotos, that was black looks perfect! I cross my fingers that this was the solution and I do not have to come back to you again. Thank you very much for your help! Best wishes
It says 'Our customer care agents will be right back'. Has done for the last few hours.
Though I did try to phone them today. i was on hold for an hour and then the guy accidentally hung up on me.
Will try your suggestion for video queue tomorrow. See if I have better luck.
Hi, I have a problem, I merged an audio file (my language) to a video file (english) and it is out o f sync in different times. I tried to fix it with VLC but when I do I can't synchronize twice or more. I try to explain, I synchronize with VLC and the first 10 minutes are ok but after that it goes out sync of 1000 delay second. I found a way to fix everything by cutting every part of video and then copy all together but it would take long time. I saw a way to synchronize audio and video automatically on premiere pro can somebody explain me if I can do it in my situation? Sorry for bad English
-and more about Windows http://forums.adobe.com/message/4708997
-Legacy driver http://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/Firewire-1.htm
--ALL versions of Windows from 7 through 10 need legacy driver!
I don't capture with Premiere Pro
I HAVE used http://www.scenalyzer.com/ and it works well, but breaks capture into 4Gig chunks
-which has not been a problem for me, since joining the 4Gig files on the timeline works well
-I have NOT used the scene detect function in scenalyzer, so don't know how well it works
I have not played with these much. So did a quick test. Created EGP template in AE with font, style, size, Faux Style, and Position (renamed to Text position - I assume this is what you did).
Exported as template. Used in PR. I can change all parameters.
tried removing all effects, ...
What happens if you remove the Text position and Box parameters? Is that what you did? Be sure to save the template as a new name; and use the new template.
How did you get the Box parameters in AE?
There are newer threads on this.
You should not have this problem if you export directly from PR.
And it should also work queuing to AME as long as the AME preferences are set to "import sequences natively" before you queue.
Post a screenshot of your export settings.
Thank god for quick and easy tips. This was all I had to do. thank you
It looks like you did not enable Enable Custom Font Selection. This may be the reason why the other Edit Properties are not appearing in PPro. If my assumption is correct, please file a Bug Report.
So to clarify, there is no way to use GPU accel to smooth out monitor playback?
I have a MacBook Pro (2015) and the Adobe Premiere Pro version is also 2015. I have made a 13-minute film, but when I export it, only part of my video comes out (sometimes 7 minutes, others 5, others 2... etc.) The first thing I checked was if the entire video was being selected (which seems to be the most common solution from what I have searched) but it was. Then I thought that it was because my computer had no space left to save it all as I kept on getting the messages of a full disk, so I exported most things I had to an external disk, and now I have 83,16gb free (a 13-minute video does not take that much space for sure.) Any ideas how I can fix this?
I had to give it in 2 days ago, and after trying to solve it by myself and online with no actual solution I decided to come here.
I'm not sure to understand your question about my system...You talk about my solution ?
If yes, It makes no difference.
You can make your sequence in 25p and insert your 30p ( 29,976 I presume ?) and make your editing.
Or simply make your sequence 30p, make your editing and in the export settings, just choose 25p.
As simple as that. Let us know.