Articles on this Page
- 01/10/19--09:57: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--09:58: _Re: Images glitches...
- 01/10/19--10:00: _Audio Effects NOT b...
- 01/10/19--10:01: _Re: Premiere really...
- 01/10/19--10:04: _Re: A low level exc...
- 01/10/19--10:07: _Re: Poor Performanc...
- 01/10/19--10:07: _Re: Photoshop image...
- 01/10/19--10:10: _Re: Premiere lags H...
- 01/10/19--10:12: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--10:17: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--10:19: _Re: A low level exc...
- 01/10/19--10:27: _Re: Premiere lags H...
- 01/10/19--10:28: _Re: Audio Effects N...
- 01/10/19--10:37: _Odd color overlay w...
- 01/10/19--10:39: _Re: Audio Effects N...
- 01/10/19--10:39: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--10:40: _Re: Audio Effects N...
- 01/10/19--10:40: _Re: Premiere applyi...
- 01/10/19--10:42: _Re: Audio Effects N...
- 01/10/19--10:42: _Re: MOGRT - Text Pr...
- 01/10/19--09:57: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
- 01/10/19--09:58: Re: Images glitches on Premiere exports
- 01/10/19--10:00: Audio Effects NOT being exported
- 01/10/19--10:01: Re: Premiere really slow to react
- 01/10/19--10:04: Re: A low level exception occured in Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter)
- 01/10/19--10:07: Re: Poor Performance in V13 Compared to 12
- 01/10/19--10:07: Re: Photoshop images don't fit?
- 01/10/19--10:12: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
- 01/10/19--10:17: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
- 01/10/19--10:19: Re: A low level exception occured in Lumetri Color (AEVideoFilter)
- 01/10/19--10:28: Re: Audio Effects NOT being exported
- 01/10/19--10:37: Odd color overlay when linking media on a shared PR file
- 01/10/19--10:39: Re: Audio Effects NOT being exported
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel Core i7-5960X CPU @ 3.00GHz
- Installed memory: 64.0 GB
- System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
- Motherboard: ASRock MB-X99XK31
- Graphics Card: GeForce 980Ti
- Premiere Version: Premiere Pro CC (2015.2 Release) 9.2.0 (41) Build
- 01/10/19--10:39: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
- 01/10/19--10:40: Re: Audio Effects NOT being exported
- 01/10/19--10:42: Re: Audio Effects NOT being exported
- 01/10/19--10:42: Re: MOGRT - Text Properties Don't Work
in the panel in AE, I click 'edit properties' and check marked 'enable font size adj.' & 'enable faux styles'. then that option popped up in the Essential Graphics panel as an option and they all work in AE. Don't work in Premiere.
Rather than including links to another outside forum which links to a download ... why not just make a screen-grab and drag/drop it into the reply box on your computer?
I'm not even sure if it exports no effects at all, because it is even louder than the original file.
Furthermore, the same trouble arises when putting it on Audition.
It is too loud and the DeNoiser doesn't work either. What to do?
Since updating Windows and Premiere
Both the Mac and PC OS's have had some issues with certain updates affecting performance on some machines, that could be the problem.
By updating Pr, what did you update? From 2018 to 2019, from an earlier 2019 to latest, what?
Same Here ! but i find that delete Luts folder (with my personnal luts) in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common run premiere, close premiere and re-copy same luts folder in same path sometime resolve the problem….. this bug is long time ago, the other way i found is to use colorista to Apply lut and that run at 100%, thank you adobe and lumetri!
Are you using the new-gen drivers with that GPU? Nvidia has changed some of their "architecture" or something, and the drivers all have to be of the new versions. That could be part of it.
Can you post a screenshot of the clip on your timeline, the project panel (with Video info columns visible) and the Effect Controls panel with the Motion section shown?
The strangest thing is that if I open another project, I don't have this problem, it's just on two of my active projects.
That's your answer right there ... your projects are corrupted.
First, find where your cache, cache database, and preview files are located on disc ... close Pr ... delete everything in those folders. Relaunch Pr, see if after rebuilding it works better.
If that doesn't work, create a new project, and in Media Browser in Pr, navigate to the old project file, import it.
See if that works.
Screen grabs of the two UIs would be handy ... the EGP and comp controls area in Ae, the EGP controls in Pr ...
everything is up to date.
I can't figure it out, keep trying new ones - same result.
Here are the screencaps
You're putting LUTs into the Program folder? NOT recommended, can screw you up, and doesn't work that well.
Here's the place to put your LUT folders/subfolders so that they work from the appropriate drop-down lists in Basic and Creative tabs across Ae, Pr, Me ...
When you get down the folder-tree to the LUTs folder, you then need to create folders named Technical and Creative. Park your "Basic" tab LUTs in the Tech folder, your Creative tab LUTs in the Creative folder.
Relaunch Pr, and your LUTs should all appear mixed in with the included LUTs/Looks in alphanumeric order. Which is why naming your own LUTs can either group them ... or move them to the top of the list for quicker access.
What kind of media are you using? From what camera?
That's not a lot to go on. Take a look at the link below.
I am working with a new editor and when he sends me the PR file I link the media on my computer so I can view his edits. But for some reason with this editor I am getting a Magenta-Green color wash over the videos when try to select them. If I continue to select them and import them the color wash is on all the files.
Any idea of what's happening? I've been doing this for years with little issue, so I assume it's a setting on my editors end?
HARD DRIVE INFO Areca, Thunderbolt, RAID 0, 29.1 TB
wav audio, 48,000 HZ etc etc
Huh ... just did a couple yesterday, can't figure out what is not working here.
If you have a multi-comp project going, you do have to nest the various comps into the 'hierarchy' of the Master comp, but this is probably a fairly simple comp, right?
I found out this ONLY happens after using DeNoiser. It alters the project, so even after removing it... it still exports wrongly. If never applied, it can export all audio effects correctly.
Anything to change that?
I have to agree with Neil, it's unlikely you're seeing a LUT here.
Are you monitoring the footage correctly, through a proper I/O device on a calibrated display?
If not, you need to.
OK, first thing I'm going to suggest is upgrading. Bugs do get fixed, and you're using a pretty old version.
You can keep that old version just in case, and install the new one as well.
yeah, it's just a text layer and a white solid... no precomps.
maybe it's the roughen edges effect? I can try to delete that just to test it, but that's not on the text layer. no layer styles on the text either