Articles on this Page
- 01/10/19--04:34: _Re: Premiere CC2019...
- 01/10/19--04:50: _Re: Project Window ...
- 01/10/19--04:53: _Re: HDMI output
- 01/10/19--05:08: _Re: Zooming
- 01/10/19--05:19: _Re: Color Saturatio...
- 01/10/19--05:44: _Re: Premiere Pro 20...
- 01/10/19--05:49: _Re: Typekit fonts i...
- 01/10/19--06:11: _Re: Weird trouble P...
- 01/10/19--06:27: _Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--06:46: _Re: Converting mast...
- 01/10/19--06:48: _RAW Master File - K...
- 01/10/19--06:50: _Re: How to delete I...
- 01/10/19--06:52: _Re: Converting mast...
- 01/10/19--06:54: _Re: RAW Master File...
- 01/10/19--06:56: _Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--06:59: _Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--07:01: _Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/10/19--07:07: _Re: Lumetri changes...
- 01/10/19--07:23: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 01/10/19--07:28: _Re: RAW Master File...
- 01/10/19--04:34: Re: Premiere CC2019 not saving changes
- 01/10/19--04:50: Re: Project Window Stuck Off-Screen. Any ideas?
- 01/10/19--04:53: Re: HDMI output
- 01/10/19--05:08: Re: Zooming
- 01/10/19--05:19: Re: Color Saturation not correct on Premiere Pro
- 01/10/19--05:44: Re: Premiere Pro 2019 randomly using all system RAM and crashing?
- 01/10/19--05:49: Re: Typekit fonts in Open Captions
- 01/10/19--06:11: Re: Weird trouble PP CC 2019
- 01/10/19--06:27: Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--06:46: Re: Converting master video from NTSC to PAL
- 01/10/19--06:48: RAW Master File - Keyframes not working with PP
- 01/10/19--06:50: Re: How to delete Ingest Presets from Premiere cc2019
- 01/10/19--06:52: Re: Converting master video from NTSC to PAL
- 01/10/19--06:54: Re: RAW Master File - Keyframes not working with PP
- 01/10/19--06:56: Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--06:59: Re: Import error
- 01/10/19--07:01: Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/10/19--07:07: Re: Lumetri changes my color on its own
- 01/10/19--07:23: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2019 randomly crashing when importing footage
- 01/10/19--07:28: Re: RAW Master File - Keyframes not working with PP
And now, when I try to work on the file, the program monitor displays blank frames when I scrub the line.
Just had the exact same issue and solved it fairly quickly (by luck I should add) after seeing what other people wrote. I launched Encoder and it was stuck high up to the top left of my screen. Solution was...
1. Create new workspace "Phils new workspace" (doesn't move the window).
2. Then select Revert Workspace. This moved the window down so I could grab the top and move it, but it was still too big and I couldn't shrink it because I could click the bottom edge of the screen.
3. I then went back and selected Delete Workspace and deleted the one I had just created, and the window automatically set itself to the Default Workspace and fitted the Encoder window precisely to my MacBook Pro's screen.
Hope that helps someone!
Once you have set-up the second monitor in the playback preferences (by ticking the box of the second screen and ensuring that "enable mercury transmit is" selected) I found that I had to make sure Premiere window was completely filling the screen on the computer. On a mac you need to push the green traffic light at the top left of the app pane, to maximize it and then it works - otherwise the window is not output properly.
I appreciate your knowledge that's amazing.
I have just one question left:
why does it happen now ? I mean I use Pr now over than 1 year with the same iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017), the same settings and the same camera for my footage.
Would you be willing to send me those files? I’d be happy to try to reproduce the issue on my end.
If this is something you’d be interested in, please send me a PM
I got into the exact same problem. Fonts synced from the Creative Cloud (formerly TypeKit) won't display anything on screen. Fonts installed on your computer work just fine. So yes I guess installing the font physically would be an alternative.
Also Italic and Bold formats don't work with any fonts.
I use my PC for editting only and it has no bloatware.
Also it has been working fine for over a year and the trouble started just of lately. (nothing changed on my pc)
My PC is Asus With nvidea GPU.
yes it's a Dash Cam. Im very skeptical about downloading programs. John. How safe is this download?
Have you tried to simply export your 30p sequence or video to a 25p video in PPRO ?
You can export directly from your project window without creating a sequence. You can also open Adobe Media Encoder ( AME ) and drag and drop the file, change settings and render.
Can you give it a try and let us know?
I've filmed a shot which begins outdoors, following a subject indoors. Filming in raw meant I could expose for exterior and then when the subject goes indoors I could key the exposure to bump up 2 stops however when I apply the keyframe to the master on PP, it doesn't actually apply it. So its defaulted at 0, then at the point of moving indoors, it's keyed to go to 2 but the exposure doesn't change for some reason. Anyone know why?
I can set the exposure at the beginning to whatever I want, so I could start at 2.0, but I won't be able to adjust afterwards..
I've tried this on another Macbook Pro and its the same. I've also tried pre-rendering the file but no luck.
I figured it out. On windows go to:
Documents / Adobe / Premiere Pro / Version 13.0 / Profile (or Profile-CreativeCloud-) / Settings / Ingest Presets
Delete the custom presets in there.
PPro is well-known for being the most format-agnostic editing platform there is.
Simply set up a 25p timeline, throw the 29,97 footage on it and render it out.
Hope this helps.
Instead of adjusting the Canon Cinema RAW Light Source Settings, adjust/keyframe the exposure settings by throwing a Lumetri Color effect on the footage, or simply switch to the tab Color in PPro.
You can safely install HandBrake for Mac. That will allow you to transcode most any clip.
I'm on PC.
Hi, Did you use any of the mixers of Premiere Pro ? There are two mixers: Element Mixer and track mixer.
If automation has been engaged it might have recorded everything you have done with those mixers.
You have to make sure that you don't have any keyframe on those tracks.
First, double clic on the second track header ( where you can see the icons, Mute, Solo etc) , it will maximise the track. You should see a keyframe icon with a little arrow pointing down next to it. Check every options and see if there's any keyframe applied . Let us know.
A customer appears with same issue and this solution solve problem. Customer had this problem about a year, different versions and all type of files (extensions) and projects.
Your solution (workaround) for my customer results in happy ending.
I though it's something to do with configurations of computer of customer, but I can't sure certainly.
Thanks for your solution/workaround and if you have some updates for this case, please post it here.
I have noticed some erratic behaviour with the import function as well. I don't know what's causing it, but I do know the following:
Although it may seem like PPro is unresponsive, it may take upto 5 minutes, but usually the app comes back...
Alternatively, instead of using the CTRL/CMD+I button to import footage, navigate to the folder on your drive using the Media Browser panel.
Hope this helps.
Lumetri doesn't work the same way as changing the raw information of a file. If I bump the exposure by 2 on Lumetri, it looks different than changing the exposure by 2 on the raw file. You retain a lot more information.