Articles on this Page
- 01/09/19--12:47: _Re: Problem in export
- 01/09/19--12:50: _Re: Client wants ve...
- 12/13/18--15:47: _Crashing with 13.0....
- 01/09/19--12:52: _Re: Crashing with 1...
- 01/09/19--13:22: _Re: wrong timecode ...
- 01/09/19--13:27: _Re: Color Managemen...
- 01/09/19--13:29: _Re: Multi-Cam Sourc...
- 01/09/19--13:33: _Re: No ProRes on PC...
- 01/09/19--13:45: _Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/09/19--14:28: _Re: video ok uncut,...
- 01/09/19--14:28: _Re: Color mapping i...
- 01/09/19--14:33: _Re: Wrong MXF file ...
- 01/09/19--14:35: _Re: Encoding stuck ...
- 01/09/19--14:40: _Re: "Not Responding...
- 01/09/19--14:40: _Re: Is Adobe Premie...
- 01/09/19--14:43: _Premiere Pro CC 13....
- 01/09/19--14:48: _Re: Video Preview k...
- 01/09/19--14:50: _Re: amd radeon 530
- 01/09/19--14:52: _Re: Keyframes for S...
- 01/09/19--14:53: _Re: Premiere creati...
- 01/09/19--12:47: Re: Problem in export
- 12/13/18--15:47: Crashing with 13.0.2 and Canon Camera RAW
- 01/09/19--12:52: Re: Crashing with 13.0.2 and Canon Camera RAW
- 01/09/19--13:27: Re: Color Management in Premiere doesn't match the export
- 01/09/19--13:29: Re: Multi-Cam Source Sequence Clip Marker option greyed out.
- 01/09/19--13:33: Re: No ProRes on PC. Having trouble finding a SD export that works.
- 01/09/19--13:45: Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/09/19--14:28: Re: Color mapping in Adobe Premiere on iMac or MacBook
- 01/09/19--14:33: Re: Wrong MXF file imports
- 01/09/19--14:35: Re: Encoding stuck at 100%
- 01/09/19--14:40: Re: Is Adobe Premiere CC a professional program?
- 01/09/19--14:43: Premiere Pro CC 13.0.2 Misaligned Clips in Timeline
- 01/09/19--14:48: Re: Video Preview keeps freezing.
- 01/09/19--14:50: Re: amd radeon 530
- 01/09/19--14:52: Re: Keyframes for Scale not working
- 01/09/19--14:53: Re: Premiere creating CFA media cache files on the wrong disk
Ever solve this? Let us know.
Since this is still the Apple forum result that comes up when googling this question, here is the answer: It is not for us to question why a person wants to output vertical, it is our obligation to help them do it.
Current iPhone vertical output is 1080x1920 in HD and 2160 × 3840 in 4K UHD.
Is Adobe Premiere CC a professional program?
The program crashes constantly.For example, if I zoom in or out of the timeline.
And when I restart the program, I have to wait 10 minutes each time until all data are loaded.
These are rmf data, raw data from professional Canon Cinema cameras.
Is Adobe Premiere not ready to work with such data?
It totally annoys.A professional work for customers is so impossible.
My system is new and meets the minimum requirements by far.
( windows 10 / 64 // Premiere Pro CC 13.0.2 )
Still suffering with this issue, mov4? Let us know.
Yea, if I drag some stock ones, I get the same thing in the monitor overlay timecode. I see what you mean ... but the ones I've created in my Library come in at zero's. Weird.
All of the ones I just 'elevated' to Master Graphics lost all animations, and several became just black boxes.
I've never understood using mogrts as Master Graphics ... haven't seen the use. So this is something I probably can't help with. jstrawn might be able to pop in ...
There are a couple threads on the LIftGammaGain forum, primarily a colorist's 'hangout' ... that are long things dealing with the proper ways to view spaces, corrective LUTs, the use of ICC profiles or whatever.
If you want your "leetle gray cells" blown out, go read through them. There are several very knowledgeable people there who work in that end of the 'trade' ... have deep levels of experience, training, and knowledge ... and simply do NOT agree on much. Rather ... cantankerously, at times.
This is the real correct answer. I dont want to learn a one more workaround when I just want to know what's causing the grey out issue. I had 1 clip where I set an In Point in addtn to a Marker at the clapper slap. I cleared the in point per your comment and "Clip Marker" was accessible in Multi-Cam Source Sequence. With the number of 3 cam shots I have to line up....aint nobody got time for for some insane work around!! Thanks GearHead
Thank you! Yes, all my exports were coming out with a color shift and pixelated. I wasn't aware of the latest update and it seems to have solved my issues. thanks for the heads up.
The "global fx" icon is in the Program Monitors controls ... if you don't see the " fx " on your control block, go to the + icon on the lower right of the Program monitor panel, click it ... and drag the fx icon out onto your controls.
When clicked and blue, all fx are turned off ... gray, they're on.
it is now more than few days that I answered on your email in the blog and
I even contacted you a second time and got no response. What is going on?
Are you ill? No answer is not what I have hoped for, especially as no one
is willing to help me on the phone, either.
"Variants of this question have been covered to death on this and every other color grading forum. The answer is always the same. The only way to get a [proper] image you can trust is to run SDI [or HDMI] out to an accurately calibrated reference monitor. Grading by viewing the image in the GUI just doesn't work." - Jamie LeJeune
Try Step 2C below.
You changed the sequence settings?
You're exporting to a Cineform QuickTime file?
I'm having the same issue and I'm on a very fast workstation as well. How the hell do you get these mogrts to not crash every 5 seconds adobe? Even opening the EG tab almost crashes my computer. I'm on a E5 Mac Pro with firepro d500's. Out of control.
I am not sure the canon RAW files causes issues,
Play around a bit in a new project using only the ProRes files.
So I'm working on a short film and the editor sends me the project file for Premiere Pro, I open it, re link the footage, and I get an Ingest error telling me that I'm missing a preset. But when I get into the actual timeline, certain shots don't match the the rendered timeline the editor sent. For some reason some shot's have their in and out points shifted. Some shots in the timeline now start on the slate instead of where they should. I asked for the editor to send over the project as an XML and that resulted in the same problem.
Is this an ingest error? or is something else causing this?
Still having trouble, BancingDare? Let us know.
Here you go: Adobe Premiere Pro CC System Requirements
Still having trouble, TamaraR? Let us know.
We haven't heard back from you, JosiahClark? What's going on?