Articles on this Page
- 01/09/19--09:06: _How to delete Inges...
- 01/09/19--07:10: _Do any of the CS pr...
- 01/09/19--07:46: _Re: Do any of the C...
- 01/09/19--09:08: _Re: Do any of the C...
- 01/09/19--09:09: _Re: Do any of the C...
- 01/09/19--09:13: _Re: lumetri not wor...
- 01/09/19--09:14: _Re: Do any of the C...
- 01/09/19--09:15: _Re: Premiere pro 20...
- 01/09/19--09:16: _Re: Encoding stuck ...
- 01/09/19--09:20: _Re: How to delete I...
- 01/09/19--09:21: _Re: OpenCL renderin...
- 01/09/19--09:37: _Re: My mouse disapp...
- 01/09/19--09:52: _Re: Is Adobe Premie...
- 01/09/19--09:58: _Re: Problem with pr...
- 01/09/19--10:17: _Captions error.
- 01/09/19--10:27: _is there a keyboard...
- 01/09/19--10:35: _Re: Captions error.
- 01/09/19--10:37: _Re: is there a keyb...
- 01/09/19--10:43: _Re: is there a keyb...
- 01/09/19--10:44: _Re: How to change d...
- 01/09/19--09:06: How to delete Ingest Presets from Premiere cc2019
- 01/09/19--07:10: Do any of the CS programs save CD+G format?
- 01/09/19--07:46: Re: Do any of the CS programs save CD+G format?
- 01/09/19--09:08: Re: Do any of the CS programs save CD+G format?
- 01/09/19--09:09: Re: Do any of the CS programs save CD+G format?
- 01/09/19--09:13: Re: lumetri not working at all after cc19 + Windows10 new install
- 01/09/19--09:14: Re: Do any of the CS programs save CD+G format?
- 01/09/19--09:15: Re: Premiere pro 2019 won't shut down without "force quit"
- 01/09/19--09:16: Re: Encoding stuck at 100%
- 01/09/19--09:20: Re: How to delete Ingest Presets from Premiere cc2019
- 01/09/19--09:21: Re: OpenCL rendering engine available but not CUDA
- 01/09/19--09:37: Re: My mouse disappears in Premiere CC
- 01/09/19--09:52: Re: Is Adobe Premiere CC a professional program?
- 01/09/19--09:58: Re: Problem with privacy settings when exporting videos to YouTube
- 01/09/19--10:17: Captions error.
- 01/09/19--10:35: Re: Captions error.
- 01/09/19--10:44: Re: How to change default text font in premiere pro CC.
I have about 3-5 ingest presets I want to delete from Premiere pro cc2019 "create proxie" drop down menu.
I am looking for a way to make Kereoke CDs (CD+G) and I already have CC. I would hate to go to some other company and spend $200 on a program I don't need, and since my CC does just about everything else, I was hoping there was a way to save to CD+G from premier pro, since that is what I am using to make the video portions of text anyways. I can not seem to find how to save to BIN files or just straight CD+G exporting. Does anyone know of a patch or how to do so?
You say you have Premiere Pro CC but you asked in the CS6 (and earlier) forum
Since CS6 is no longer sold, I'm not sure why you asked here, instead of in the current Premiere forum
Mostly because Adobe's forum (and contact methods) are atrociously difficult to navigate. My apologies if the question is in the wrong place, but it still persists. Has anyone, anywhere, with any Premier Pro, ever been able to export to CD+G? I simply came to Adobe to ask what I hoped was a quick, simple answer. In either case. Thank you for your time.
DO you have a link to the "Current Forum?" I would be happy to re-post there.
You out of the woods yet, David C? Let us know.
I do still have access to CS1, and CS3 items, as those were the original programs that upgraded to CC, if that helps me at all or changes anything.
You sound like a candidate that needs to repair Adobe folder permissions. See this article: Premiere Pro CC, CC 2014, or 2014.1 freezing on startup or crashing while working (Mac OS X 10.9, and later)
Try it, and let us know if it helps.
Same problem with UHD preset with blackbars. This is so strange. It goes very quick to 45% and from there it takes forever to get to 100% and even so it still does not finish. It says 24mb estimated file size now when encoding...
I already deleted the ingest presets in my adobe encoder folder on the hard drive
Do you have any idea how to check it? and how I can fix it?
I have put Premiere Pro on nvidia gpu in GeForce control panel...
Hello, i'm getting this problem too, when working on open captions. The timeline uncontrollably scrolls and the mouse cursor disappears, the only fix is quitting and re-opening. Extremely frustrating!
Thanks. Can you share a short sample file?
Version is 13.0.2
how can i fix this? it should be as the caption tool shows (in the left side of the screen and in yellow and in a bigger sizes and not how you can see it on the screen white an smaller.
is there a keyboard shortcut to select multiple clips on the timeline?
Does your caption stream pixel size match the sequence size?
If yes, you probably are seeing a bug where the appearance in the program monitor is not in sync with the actual captions. I have found no pattern to when this happens or how to fix it.
Sometimes saving, closing the project, and reopening works.
Other times simply changing focus from different panels may work.
Once, cleaning the media cache resulted in the correct display.
Resetting workspace is worth a try, but it did not help the only time I tried it.
Do you want all the fonts the same? If so, you can also try selecting all captions in the caption panel, then change there.
What specific dot version of PR are you running?
If you didn't use your mouse to select the clips, how would the keyboard shortcut know which clips to select?
Unless you want to select all the clips on unlocked tracks on the timeline, which would be Command (Control) + A.
If you want to select multiple clips with the mouse, hold the shift key down when clicking on the clips, or click down and drag across them.
is there a way to press D on the clip and then move to the next clip and select it as well keeping the original selected? and go through and select multiple clips?
That's creating a master style, it's not changing the default.