Articles on this Page
- 01/08/19--17:49: _Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/08/19--18:12: _Re: Premiere pro cc...
- 01/08/19--18:13: _media encoder: soft...
- 01/08/19--18:26: _Re: PP CC starts th...
- 01/08/19--18:28: _Premiere Proで、挿入したテ...
- 01/08/19--18:56: _Re: Inputting a vid...
- 01/08/19--19:14: _Re: Serious error h...
- 01/08/19--19:15: _Re: Serious error h...
- 01/08/19--19:21: _Re: Serious error h...
- 01/08/19--19:23: _Re: Serious error h...
- 01/08/19--19:24: _Problem with colors...
- 01/08/19--19:42: _Re: Kinda newbie he...
- 01/08/19--20:30: _Re: dvaaudiofilters...
- 01/08/19--20:37: _Premiere Pro CC Doe...
- 01/08/19--20:37: _Re: Unspecified Dra...
- 01/08/19--20:46: _Re: Color Managemen...
- 01/08/19--21:05: _Re: Are the color w...
- 01/08/19--21:07: _Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/08/19--21:10: _Re: Color Managemen...
- 01/08/19--21:14: _Re: Problem with co...
- 01/08/19--17:49: Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/08/19--18:12: Re: Premiere pro cc 2018 & 2019 freezes
- 01/08/19--18:13: media encoder: software only
- 01/08/19--18:26: Re: PP CC starts the "beach ball" over and over again
- 01/08/19--18:28: Premiere Proで、挿入したテキストデータのフォントを全て一括で変更する方法
- 01/08/19--19:14: Re: Serious error has occurred - shut down
- 01/08/19--19:15: Re: Serious error has occurred - shut down
- 01/08/19--19:21: Re: Serious error has occurred - shut down
- 01/08/19--19:23: Re: Serious error has occurred - shut down
- 01/08/19--19:24: Problem with colors at preview
- 01/08/19--19:42: Re: Kinda newbie here... Premiere keeps crashing on shutdown
- 01/08/19--20:30: Re: dvaaudiofilterscan?
- 01/08/19--20:37: Premiere Pro CC Does Not work after update 1/8/19
- 01/08/19--20:37: Re: Unspecified Drawing Error
- 01/08/19--20:46: Re: Color Management in Premiere doesn't match the export
- 01/08/19--21:05: Re: Are the color wheels gone in CC 2019?
- 01/08/19--21:07: Re: AUDIO PROBLEM
- 01/08/19--21:10: Re: Color Management in Premiere doesn't match the export
- 01/08/19--21:14: Re: Problem with colors at preview
i ve watched but i don t have any effect. i ve thinked is auto ducking me too. Now what can i do?
I'm having the same problem. Every 10-15 minutes. It's awful.
My computer was 5 years old. So I tried getting a new computer. Still the same problem.
Adobe, please help or I'm seriously through with Premiere.
So yet again here I am posting about something that adobe seem to have broken. And ironically on the same day they sent me an email telling me creative cloud was going to get more expensive.
Transcoding from a cineform file to mp4. This used to take seconds, or minutes if it was a larger video. Why exactly is hardware acceleration unavailable? I have a gtx1080ti, I thought this would handle the h.264 encoding? I have an i7 5820k. I dont really want to know about quicksync, or get my head into hardware details. I just want to know why something that is working is now broken.
this is mirrored across the whole suite of products. I'm seeing the complacency in Adobe that comes with monopoly.
I tried a new computer. Has not solved the problem. Premiere is borderline useless now. Sucks I have so many projects to work on. Making my life hell.
Updating the Intel drivers worked. I had already gone to HP's update site and they had driver updates, but not these.
Thank you it works great now.
I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution?
This did not solve the problem for me.
Same here. Did you ever find a fix?
Problem still occurs after the update. Every 10-15 minutes...nearly impossible to work like this.
Hi. I just install adobe Premioere at my new laptop Dell xps 15. Below is how my preview of video look like. I don't what should I install or update. I think I did it all.
Thank you so much. Resetting the preferences did the trick!
Good to know that the issue can be fixed so easily. I'll know now in case this happens again. Only took me all day to remedy the sitch
I have this problem but don't know which app to give permits.
Hi, When I open Premiere directly the full window opens up, and then a smaller white window opens and closes on it's own indefinitely in the center of the screen. When I open from an existing project file, I am able to use the program if have the program windowed. If I go full screen the program won't function (it's like the work spaces just don't render, but if I click where I know something should be it will sometimes work. I am running a 2015 Lenovo with a Core I7, integrated graphics, and a GTX 960M. I have tried running the program on both integrated graphics as well as the nvidia card and have the same problem regardless. Before I updated a few days ago I was having a few laggy issues which prompted me to do an update but which were just more of an inconvenience. Not sure what to do, any help would be appreciated.
Well, well. over a year later.... out of the blue, "unspecified drawing error." Win 10, multi camera (4).,( premiere cc 2018, "Ver 12.1, Kentos).. found this thread ... went to "..audio units;" it was unchecked, so checked it and problem disappeared. Unchecked it again, no problem. Hopefully OK.
Thank you very much people; without this thread, I probably would still be worried (altho nothing seemed to happen other than the message).
A personal note. I have been at this with Adobe for a very long time (started when it was at the bottom of the status heap), but really am not proficient at it because of the lack of time (and getting old); problems get solved like above, often by "chance." "Dr." Simon has always been a good help, if sometimes a little harsh.
What is bothering me now to the extent that I would probably quit if something better came along, is the video-card problem. It is a PIA with my muti camera; I assumed bec of its antiquated nature; but if I read the threads correctly it is so deeply embedded in the Adobe system, that spending $$ that I don't have won't help.
Any thoughts? Thanks.
if the source monitor doesn't match the program window, I'd call that a major, major oversight. i'd report that as a big, fat bug!
if you want VLC to match premiere, you'll need color management turned on, then a bt1886 to srgb preview lut or madVR with BT.1886 lut playback. VLC is srgb, not rec. 709 2.4(or bt1886 with 0 black level) the web is sRGB or rec. 709 2.2.
Totally agree on SpeedGrade but ... totally disagree on the doughnut. That was something I never appreciated.
Between the larger space to "work", I appreciate the way the bars that appear while adjusting points show which way adjustments will affect things.
Just had fun making a fairly decent orange and teal effect using the various new curves. You can even rotate hues around the wheel by moving the Hue vs Hue line up or down.
There are many things we can do now that just couldn't be done before.
No effects shown in the ECP ... huh.
Have you tried global fx mute?
Remember the Source monitor is designed to show the *source" material in original state prior to any effects from Pr. So quite frequently the Source and Program monitors show the same clip differently.
That's a video driver issue. Make sure the video drivers are updated manually.
And are you running Mercury Acceleration on Software only?