Articles on this Page
- 01/07/19--07:07: _Re: 24bit audio exp...
- 01/07/19--07:23: _Re: Canon XF705 H.2...
- 01/07/19--07:33: _Re: Premiere 2019 c...
- 01/07/19--07:35: _Re: How to edit a v...
- 01/07/19--07:37: _Re: Essential graph...
- 01/07/19--07:38: _Re: Premier pro issue
- 01/07/19--07:40: _Re: I want to use v...
- 01/07/19--07:40: _Re: Only Importing ...
- 01/07/19--07:41: _Re: Only Importing ...
- 01/07/19--07:41: _Re: Canon XF705 H.2...
- 01/07/19--07:27: _Text boxes have dis...
- 01/07/19--07:43: _1920x1080 Footage p...
- 01/07/19--07:43: _Re: Only Importing ...
- 01/07/19--07:46: _Re: Video colours l...
- 01/07/19--07:47: _Re: Premiere encoun...
- 01/07/19--07:47: _Re: Canon XF705 H.2...
- 01/07/19--07:48: _Re: when exporting,...
- 01/07/19--07:50: _Re: Text boxes have...
- 01/07/19--07:50: _Re: Canon XF705 H.2...
- 01/07/19--07:52: _Re: After installin...
- 01/07/19--07:07: Re: 24bit audio export issue through Media Encoder
- 01/07/19--07:23: Re: Canon XF705 H.265 HEVC Files
- 01/07/19--07:33: Re: Premiere 2019 clipping synced video
- 01/07/19--07:35: Re: How to edit a video's sound if it's mono?
- 01/07/19--07:37: Re: Essential graphics Premiere Pro- properties are not working
- 01/07/19--07:38: Re: Premier pro issue
- 01/07/19--07:40: Re: I want to use video editor plugin in web
- 01/07/19--07:40: Re: Only Importing Audio
- 01/07/19--07:41: Re: Only Importing Audio
- 01/07/19--07:41: Re: Canon XF705 H.265 HEVC Files
- 01/07/19--07:27: Text boxes have disappeared in Premiere Pro
- 01/07/19--07:43: Re: Only Importing Audio
- 01/07/19--07:46: Re: Video colours look different in Premier
- 01/07/19--07:47: Re: Canon XF705 H.265 HEVC Files
- 01/07/19--07:50: Re: Text boxes have disappeared in Premiere Pro
- 01/07/19--07:50: Re: Canon XF705 H.265 HEVC Files
- 01/07/19--07:52: Re: After installing PP CC Youtube very slow video
Have a look at the first answer here
My fingers are hitting the table one after another, repeatedly. Have 5 gigs shot on the 705 now and refuse to buy Resolve just to have “access” to my footage.
The only idea I have left is a bug in the 2019 version. I've seen other similar reports, though only a few. It doesn't seem to be extremely widespread.
You might have to reinstall 2018 to work with these projects, and use 2019 only for new projects.
Here is something you can use, read it carefully and try to use it with your audio in Audition. However, as you were told in the comments above, it is quite likely that you will not be very successful, but you can try.
I used AE in english for the expressions but my Premiere is in French (I don't think this is has anything to do with my issue though).
Install Premiere in English and see if the issue is still there.
Take a look at the link below and use it as a guide to post up some details.
I don't believe Adobe offers anything on this front.
Make sure you have one of these codecs (Import) in your video file.
Just to be clear: no audio in the Project window or no audio on the timeline.
If its the latter you need to souce patch the track:
refuse to buy Resolve just to have “access” to my footage.
The free version won't work?
I recently started adding titles to my Premiere Pro project. Until an hour ago, the text boxes would just show whenever I dragged the text button like I always do.
But now, the text boxes don't appear anymore. I can still see the text itself and I can edit it (without an indication of where I'm typing because the text-cursor has also vanished), but I can't see the boxes around them with the handles to make them bigger or smaller. Selecting the text also doesn't work anymore.
I clicked on the Text tool and the box on the timeline, yet the box on the screen and its handles don't appear.
I tried to search if I accidentally did something with the preferences, but that's all the same. I seriously don't understand what on earth could have happened. Please, help me. And yes, I've already tried restarting the program, creating a new file, a new sequence, everything; the boxes still don't show.
Thank you for reading! I hope anyone can help me with this because I have a serious deadline coming up.
I have filmed in 1920x1080
I've been accidently editing in a 1440 sequence size
I moved the footage over to a new 1920x1080 sequence
But I can't convert the original 1920x1080 footage back, it's stuck squished in 1440 so everything but the titles have a black boarder
Post screenshot of the clip in Mediainfo and post it in treeview here on the forum.
Any idea what’s going on here ?
You're doing it wrong.
You have to use a calibrated display. You have to eliminate variables that alter the image - such as the OS, GPU driver, media players. etc.
Okay, So from now with every test let's always work with a fresh project.
1- Try Resetting preferences:
To restore default preference settings and plug-in cache at the same time, hold down Shift-Alt (Windows) or Shift-Option (Mac OS) while the application is starting. Release the Shift-Alt keys or Shift-Option key when the splash screen appears.
2- Try updating premiere
3- Please share with me your storage configuration (Hard drives and where are you storing everything)
Nope. You have to buy the full version for $300 to access your footage. Resolve (full) is the only supported NLE program that works with the XF705 until Adobe adds this format/codec/wrapper combo to their library.
Premiere Pro is only making a guess on final file sizes. I find it best to completely ignore those.
If it helps any, the current version of Resolve (15.2) is every bit as capable as Premiere Pro for editing, and still superior for color. Plus it comes with the equivalent of After Effects and Audition built-in.
That $300 is a one time purchase with (so far) lifetime upgrades to new versions.
What browser are you using? Have you tried any others?