Articles on this Page
- 01/06/19--21:25: _Re: Time interpolat...
- 01/06/19--22:00: _Re: Media Pending F...
- 01/06/19--22:10: _Re: Dynamic Link be...
- 01/06/19--22:17: _Re: Fonts dropped f...
- 01/06/19--22:26: _Re: MXF video "disa...
- 01/06/19--22:37: _Re: Problem with Se...
- 01/06/19--22:38: _Re: How to edit a v...
- 01/06/19--22:53: _Re: Error code -161...
- 01/06/19--23:23: _Premier pro issue
- 01/06/19--23:47: _Re: CC 2017: An unk...
- 01/06/19--23:57: _Re: Corrupt Auto-Sa...
- 01/07/19--00:04: _Re: Essential Graph...
- 01/07/19--00:59: _Re: Bug: Timeline p...
- 01/07/19--01:09: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 01/07/19--01:12: _Re: Choppy playback...
- 01/07/19--01:19: _Re: MXF video "disa...
- 01/07/19--01:21: _Essential graphics ...
- 01/07/19--02:01: _Re: dvaaudiofilters...
- 01/07/19--02:16: _Re: Captions vs. ti...
- 01/07/19--02:18: _Re: Premiere encoun...
- 01/06/19--21:25: Re: Time interpolation in export and in footages
- 01/06/19--22:00: Re: Media Pending Forever
- 01/06/19--22:10: Re: Dynamic Link between AE & Premiere Bug
- 01/06/19--22:17: Re: Fonts dropped from AE Composition importing to PP
- 01/06/19--22:26: Re: MXF video "disappearing" from Premiere - only show as black.
- 01/06/19--22:37: Re: Problem with Search Panel not displaying correct results
- 01/06/19--22:38: Re: How to edit a video's sound if it's mono?
- 01/06/19--22:53: Re: Error code -1610153867
- 01/06/19--23:23: Premier pro issue
- 01/06/19--23:47: Re: CC 2017: An unknown error occurred while opening the project.
- 01/06/19--23:57: Re: Corrupt Auto-Saves (after a certain point)
- 01/07/19--00:04: Re: Essential Graphic Panel is always resizing itself
- 01/07/19--00:59: Re: Bug: Timeline playback is extremely laggy in CC 2019
- 01/07/19--01:09: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2018 - Import Media Crashing
- 01/07/19--01:19: Re: MXF video "disappearing" from Premiere - only show as black.
- 01/07/19--01:21: Essential graphics Premiere Pro- properties are not working
- 01/07/19--02:01: Re: dvaaudiofilterscan?
- 01/07/19--02:16: Re: Captions vs. titles in Premiere Pro CC. Captions pixelated
Thanks! all clear now
I went as far as hard resetting my Dell Inspiron 7567 to get this to stop happening. I was able to finish one project and it happened again.
Im a new premiere user on the free trial. I want to purchase but this is making it very difficult to justify.
I simply dragged and dropped all of the raw video files into the media files window and that’s where all my files are. Do I have a bin open? How do I close it? I really just want to create content that’s all
I filed a bug and it is now available here:
Would love for people to up-vote this bug and get it fixed.
I created a bug out of this as well:
Thanks for your reply Mike! I should have mentioned I'd already tried that as well. Even tried clearing cache and setting a new destination folder and still no use.
Sorry to say there's very very likely zero chance to do what you're asking when you only have one (bad quality) audio source coming from your phone. Even if it was recorded stereo, you're still getting peaks destroying your voice. You'd need one source coming from something like a lav mic on your lapel to have any luck with this. IMO you should honestly just try and dub your lines over.
I would like to add my two cents to this discussion.
I kept getting the same error message when I tried to render a sequence. Error Compiling Movie. Render Error. Render returned error.
I tried pretty much everything, including everything mentioned in this forum.
I found that the video and audio were not the problem. I had a .png and an .aep from an older version of a Premiere project that were preventing the thing from fully rendering. These annoying files were a watermark image for a brand and in-frame text attribution. Once I got rid of them, the rendering issues vanished.
I haven't seen anyone on these forums have the same experience as me, so I hope this help someone down the road.
Ever since I have downloaded the Premiere Pro CC it was very slow and with a lot of bugs.
Now the problems got even bigger and I really can't do anything with this program some of the functions don't respond at all and some just take forever.
I have no idea what can be the problem and don't know what to do.
My computer is a Dell XPS Intel i7hq 8th gen, Nvidia 1050, 16 GB RAM, 512 SSD.
Thank you for your help.
Sure I will. Just send me your File.
Oh My friend don't waste your time deleting those files, This is not working at all.Besides it will take you again lots of times to recreate those files and conforming.
Send me your file to my email: email@example.com
Thanks for your quick reply. I just tried to reset the preferences and the window is still reseting itself after dropping elements to the timeline. The only workspace layout where it doesn't happen is the graphics window.
I've found that randomly premiere pro loses the ability to use CUDA. If I then restart premiere it then picks up the CUDA option and then it works fine. It happens randomly though!
Hi Christian and Peru,
thanks for the answers.
Indeed, I've checked one by one each file and found that there was 1 corrupted file.
Once removed, the import went smoothly.
Thank you for the tip!
UPDATE: I tried exporting an XML file and opening the project in an older version of Premiere (2017.1.2) and the footage appears to be working there.
Not an ideal fix since anything I did that doesn't transfer through XML will have to be redone but at least it's sort of working now and I can continue editing until a solution is found for CC 2018. Maybe one day soon I'll try upgrading my OS so I can try CC 2019 but that's always risky on older systems like mine. (Mac Pro, Mid 2012)
Would still love to get any advice or insights on how to resolve this issue with CC 2018 if anyone has any ideas.
I created many animation on AE but when I import them into Premiere Pro through the essential graphics, nothing goes well. The positions are wrong and most of the options don't work. I really need it to work asap. Could you please help me.
Thank you in advance for your help.
I have same problem using Mojave, version 126.96.36.1990 of Adobe CC client app and latest version of Adobe CC apps
Very annoying bug.
My current workaround is: Doubling the font-size of the captions and then scaling the entire captions-clip down in "Effect Controls" to 50%. This effectively doubles the resolution of the rendered text and creates a good visual result with only a few clicks.
Hope they'll fix it asap.
No, I can't open preferences even if I start a completely new project without any new file imports. The program just shuts down when I try and open Preferences and I get message "Sorry, a serious error has occured that requires Adobe Premiere Pro CC to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project."
I am on:
Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2
mac OS High Sierra 10.13.6
2,5 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphic AMD Radeon R) M370X 2048 MB, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB