Articles on this Page
- 01/23/16--05:04: _Premiere Pro CC 201...
- 02/01/16--08:40: _Premiere Pro CC 201...
- 02/01/16--20:40: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 02/02/16--10:48: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 08/14/16--11:30: _Premiere Pro CC 201...
- 08/18/16--18:18: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 09/10/16--13:47: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 10/17/17--09:27: _Premiere Pro CC 201...
- 04/03/17--14:00: _Premiere Pro CC 201...
- 01/04/19--19:10: _Re: Pr 13.0.2 won't...
- 01/04/19--19:11: _Re: Sequence
- 01/04/19--19:12: _Re: PP CC 2019- No ...
- 01/04/19--19:13: _Re: Dialoge Box in ...
- 10/04/15--13:08: _Re: Premiere Pro CC...
- 01/04/19--19:15: _Re: Pr 13.0.2 won't...
- 01/04/19--19:32: _Re: PP CC 2019- No ...
- 01/04/19--19:35: _Re: PP CC 2019- No ...
- 01/04/19--19:46: _Re: Dialoge Box in ...
- 01/04/19--19:54: _Re: Big white squar...
- 01/04/19--20:28: _Exporting video to ...
- 01/23/16--05:04: Premiere Pro CC 2015 won't launch 04 (WIN)
- 02/01/16--08:40: Premiere Pro CC 2015 won't launch 06 (WIN)
- 02/01/16--20:40: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2015 won't launch 06 (WIN)
- 02/02/16--10:48: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2015 won't launch 06 (WIN)
- 08/14/16--11:30: Premiere Pro CC 2017 won't launch 01 (WIN)
- 08/18/16--18:18: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2017 won't launch 01 (WIN)
- 09/10/16--13:47: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2017 won't launch 01 (WIN)
- 10/17/17--09:27: Premiere Pro CC 2017 won't launch 02 (WIN)
- 04/03/17--14:00: Premiere Pro CC 2017 won't launch 03 (WIN)
- 01/04/19--19:10: Re: Pr 13.0.2 won't quit. I have to force quit.
- 01/04/19--19:11: Re: Sequence
- 01/04/19--19:13: Re: Dialoge Box in Timeline - How do I turn it off?
- 10/04/15--13:08: Re: Premiere Pro CC 2013 won't launch 07 (WIN)
- 01/04/19--19:15: Re: Pr 13.0.2 won't quit. I have to force quit.
- 01/04/19--19:46: Re: Dialoge Box in Timeline - How do I turn it off?
- 01/04/19--19:54: Re: Big white square on my program monitor
- 01/04/19--20:28: Exporting video to play from MacBook Pro to Apple TV via AirPlay
I've tried every fix and it still wont run (0xc0000143 error code) A load of work to do and I cant do it.....thanks Adobe
HI everyone, there is an update out now for pp and ae. Has anyone of you tried it yet? does it fix the above mentioned issue? I'm a bit reluctant to try the update to be honest.
Didn't help me at all, still can't open the program. Using i7 with Nvidia 860M. I am curious to know if this fixed the issue for anyone as well.
I wanted to update this as I was finally able to get the latest update to work, but I had to completely uninstall PP and reinstall the updates. I hope this helps someone else may still be having issues.
When I try to open Premiere, it acts as if it is loading for a few seconds, but then everything just goes back to normal and Premiere never opens. I don't even get a text box, it just never opens! It has always worked fine until I updated it, and all of the other programs I use are working (After Effects, Photoshop,Muse, Lightroom, etc.)
I am having the same problem. If I re-start the computer, Premier Pro will load. Later, when I have closed the program, Premier Pro wont' load and I have to restart. I updated Premier Pro but that didn't help anything.
I had this problem, make sure you boot it up as an administrator. I'm no guru but I tried it and it worked a charm.
Hey, I'm having the same issue with Premiere Pro but with a funny twist. I'm using my work laptop and when plugged in to the ethernet in the building PP launches perfectly. When I try to load using wifi (anywhere) it won't launch.
Anyone have any ideas?
Greetings for some reason I am unable to dowload and launch Premiere Pro CC. I have a windows 8 Envy HP laptop and everytine I try to relaunch and download it stays stuck on 4%. What am I not doing right?
I'll let you know once I get to it. I'm not known for moving quickly on any thing. I like to think about it. And think about. I guess I like the thinking about it part more than getting to the solution. I'll report back once the update happens. Hopefully in our lifetime.
Find the sequence you want to work on in your Project Panel and double click on it to open it.
It looks like you dragged a sequence into another sequence.
We need more details about your system, GPU, RAM, OS, and source media. Give us any other workflow details, as well, like if you used a lot of effects, etc., please, annalaireblack.
I don't believe it can be turned off, see this thread:
HiDid you do clean Instillation. Thank You
Hits Enterprises & Video
http://HitsVideola.comCreative& Cinematic Wedding Video Company in Los Angeles Since 1989
If you want to try one more troubleshooting step before updating, try this: Premiere Pro CC, CC 2014, or 2014.1 freezing on startup or crashing while working (Mac OS X 10.9, and later)
To be honest, my opinion is that High Sierra is a good sweet spot for macOS and the current software. That said, avoid updating any OS when you are in the middle of a project.
My troubleshooting steps can help. You should do them after every update of macOS.
processor: 1.6 GHz Intel Core i5
memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
graphics: intel HD Graphics 6000 1536 MB
MacOS Mojave 10.14.1
That's all I could find, let me know if that's not what you wanted. The problem started when I applied the Warp Stabilizer effect, but has continued on other projects with no effects and different footage. My media source was from a Cannon camera, but I have been using it for a while and not had any problems.
The usual first step when Premiere begins to act strangely is to trash your preferences:
Thanks for your response!
A thousand thanks! I've had nightmares since updating to 2019, and among the many problems (including having to force quit every time I exit PP, and random linking of sound and image files), this one was driving me nuts. I've tried every fix offered on these forums, and the only one to work is, as you suggest, to old down the option key wile opening and resetting the preferences. I can't thank you enough, and hope that others will see this post and thus save themselves a lot of stress.
How can I export a video to play from my MacBook Pro to my Apple TV via airplay?