- RSS Channel Showcase 1049102
- RSS Channel Showcase 8329690
- RSS Channel Showcase 3264525
- RSS Channel Showcase 4981354
Articles on this Page
- 09/08/13--11:48: _Re: Return removed ...
- 09/08/13--12:18: _Re: MPEG2- DVD miss...
- 09/08/13--12:25: _Premiere pro needs ...
- 09/08/13--12:27: _Re: Zoom in on HDV ...
- 09/08/13--12:30: _Re: Premiere pro ne...
- 09/08/13--12:36: _Re: importing *.scc...
- 09/08/13--12:37: _Re: PP 5.5 to AE - ...
- 09/08/13--12:41: _download
- 09/08/13--12:42: _Re: download
- 09/08/13--12:43: _Re: PP 5.5 to AE - ...
- 09/08/13--12:59: _Re: PP 5.5 to AE - ...
- 09/08/13--13:15: _Error parsing MPEG ...
- 09/08/13--13:33: _Re: Error parsing M...
- 09/08/13--13:35: _Extremely choppy vi...
- 09/08/13--13:59: _Re: Extremely chopp...
- 09/08/13--14:11: _Re: The Mac CS6 "Se...
- 09/08/13--14:19: _Re: Error parsing M...
- 09/08/13--14:35: _Re: Error parsing M...
- 09/08/13--15:20: _Re: Extremely chopp...
- 09/08/13--15:22: _Re: Premiere Pro CS...
- 09/08/13--11:48: Re: Return removed audio from clips
- 09/08/13--12:18: Re: MPEG2- DVD missing audio
- 09/08/13--12:25: Premiere pro needs a lens correction for the GoPro cameras
- 09/08/13--12:27: Re: Zoom in on HDV in a DV sequence
- 09/08/13--12:30: Re: Premiere pro needs a lens correction for the GoPro cameras
- 09/08/13--12:36: Re: importing *.scc file crashes premiere cs5.5
- 09/08/13--12:37: Re: PP 5.5 to AE - The importer reported a generic error
- 09/08/13--12:41: download
- 09/08/13--12:42: Re: download
- 09/08/13--12:43: Re: PP 5.5 to AE - The importer reported a generic error
- 09/08/13--12:59: Re: PP 5.5 to AE - The importer reported a generic error
- 09/08/13--13:15: Error parsing MPEG metadata file. Deleting or renaming .....
- 09/08/13--13:33: Re: Error parsing MPEG metadata file. Deleting or renaming .....
- 09/08/13--13:35: Extremely choppy video playback and response
- 09/08/13--13:59: Re: Extremely choppy video playback and response
- 09/08/13--14:11: Re: The Mac CS6 "Serious Error" thread
- 09/08/13--14:19: Re: Error parsing MPEG metadata file. Deleting or renaming .....
- 09/08/13--14:35: Re: Error parsing MPEG metadata file. Deleting or renaming .....
- 09/08/13--15:20: Re: Extremely choppy video playback and response
- 09/08/13--15:22: Re: Premiere Pro CS 6 video playback on timeline stops randomly
IT helped. Big thx!
When you export MPEG2-DVD, ou will get 2 files, m2v and wav (or a3c if you specify dolby). Make sure you bring both into the DVD. If Encore, make sure you give it time to conform, but that is usually an issue on not hearing the sound in Encore, not missing from the disk.
how do I best export this 52 minute project to disc keeping HD resolution and audio?
Do a bluray disk with H.264, not a DVD.
Premiere Pro needs a lens correction for the GoPro cameras
Nonetheless, I don't see a problem using HDV in a DV timeline and exporting to H.264, so the export to MP4 should not be an issue.
No problem for mp4 but it is if you are going to make a dvd which OP wants the timeline is to be set to upper and exported to mpeg2-dvd and not DV-avi.
Try the lens distortion effect.
AE: optics compensation.
I am using the Matrox MX02 Mini and LE on 3 different machines with Adobe Premiere CS5.5 (last updates on that too).
I can get it to export fine with Clsoed Captions, although via S-Video/Component, the closed captions do get lost on occassion and we had to re-export everything to tape via Firewire IEEE1394.
The real answer is exporting firewire on a standard NTSC timeline with the Mercury Engine Playback turned off and also the old LEGACY IEEE1394 driver installed on Windows 7 - and NOTHING from Matrox or any 3rd party to work for us.
Yup, AE and PP are both 5.5.
I am presented with a window in order to save the AE project.
It seems that I cannot do the Replace with AE Comp with any other types of footage either.
why cant i down load premiere pro trial
Does your machine meet the minimum requirement like 64 bits?
Can you save the AE project? You need to if you want to proceed.
I don't use a GoPro, so I don't know if this information will help... but other people have had various problems with that camera
I finished exporting my PrPro CC timeline to Mpeg Blu ray. Now when I try to import it into Encore CS6 I get this error message in encore and I have been unable to import it after waiting for all night for the project to export. I have tried exporting short sequences with both H264 bluray and mpeg 2 blu ray with chapter markers and they were all happy to be imported into encore as assets or timelines. Is there something with this workflow or my files?
The error message seems pretty straightforward.
I'm using Premiere Pro CS5.5, on a Windows 7 64-bit computer, i5 CPU. I have an integrated Intel HD graphics card. Yes I know Intel HD sucks, but I'm not a professional video editor who absolutely needs the latest graphics cards for some super fancy editing. All I'm doing is editing some family videos. The playback is extremely laggy. Basically if I click the "play" button, the video won't start playback until like 10 or more seconds later, same thing with "stop" button. The playback itself is extremely laggy, usually less than 1 fps, sometimes completely stopping and skipping for like 10 or more seconds. The audio runs fine however, so I end up with a still image but playing audio. I already tried rendering the entire sequence but it doesn't help at all.
I know the Intel HD is bad for playing 3D games but it can't be this bad for just editing video? I know Intel HD works with Premiere Pro because my friend's computer is also using Intel HD and there is very little lag on his machine. On the contrary, one of the machines I use at work has a 3rd gen i7 with the latest Nvidia card (don't remember the version number but I know it's one of the latest) and it often experiences choppiness too (but not as severe as mine). And I have an i5 core too which is above the system requirements. Is there some update to CS5.5 or Intel HD that I need to get? Or some settings in Premiere Pro I should tweak?
CS5.5 on Mac never an issue for us. Completely stable. Didn't jump on CS6 till a few updates. Once we did we only had a few crashes ocassionally. Now it's all very stable. No problems with CUDA or anything. We had considered trying out a PC for the main editbay, but in the end didn't need to.
But the cause??? And why should I lose my chapter markers which I created during the edit.
Chapter marker information is carried by the .xmpses file. If it is corrupt or missing, then no chapters.
Have you tried re-exporting? Make sure you don't move/rename that file.
I already meet the minimum requirements like I said in the post.
Though two things I forgot to mention:
- All media are loaded (says at bottom, "all media loaded", needed to wait for about a minute after opening the project for it to finish loading)
- The CPU usage is ridiculously low (hovers between 1-2%) when using Premiere. Memory usage is a stable 50-55%.
agreed ...... of course the problem I'm having *might* be nothing to do with the graphics cards. it seems to be a problem that has cropped up over the years. Then again, given that I've upgraded from CS6 to CC and re-installed windows I'm feeling like it's a hardware setting / hardware compatibility issue which for me puts the graphics processor in the frame. I've explored just so many other things both hardware and software based that I'm left with little else.